will it be the best wii FPS?

#31The_ShaderPosted 11/2/2010 1:37:03 AM
^ i honestly dont know the weapons they have, and i just recently saw odd jobs hat. i love the thing so much. but anyways.

HVS does have another major advantage and it is their Quantam 3 engine. Goldeneye has ALOT of weapons from the original Goldeneye returning, which is something. Conduit 2 does have a **** load of unique weapons to choose from.... so far..

Weapons: Conduit 2 > Goldeneye > Black Ops
Graphics: Conduit 2 > Goldeneye > Black ops
Story: Goldeneye > Conduit 2 > Black ops
Multiplayer: Conduit 2 = Goldeneye > Black ops
characters: Goldeneye > Conduit 2 > Black Ops
Voice Acting: Goldeneye > Conduit 2 > Black ops (sorry duke... i have to do this)
Controls: Goldeneye = Conduit 2 > Black ops (Conduit 2 is ONLY manages equal becuase of what Wiimotion+ does, and how customizable the buttons are)

.... i think that covers everything. Black Ops is still good but.... becuase its a not as good game compared to its other system versions... its very lacking in what it can do.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#32Phasmatis92Posted 11/2/2010 1:50:23 AM
^ A question; why does Conduit 2 only tie with Goldeneye in controls despite the advantage of motion plus? What does Goldeneye have over Con2 in this area?

Also, what makes you think the voice acting in Black Ops will be bad?
#33The_ShaderPosted 11/2/2010 4:26:48 AM
Conduit 2 only has wiimote and Classic controller.

Goldeneye has Wiimote, wiimote WITHOUT pointer, Classic controller, and gamecube controller (i think).

Thats why. But since Wiimote is the basic epitome of shooter controls, and that it has Motion+ to make it better, it equals Goldeneye. The fact that Conduit 2 doesnt have as many controller options is why i put them as equal. One has controller options (which is VERY good) and the other has the epitome of one control type.
---
#34LigersRulePosted 11/2/2010 5:39:02 AM
The people behind it are truly reviving the Goldeneye 64 game. Not remaking, REVIVING.

I'm sorry, Shader, but from what I've seen, this isn't very true at all. There isn't even a nostalgia factor in there. The gameplay seen in the classic Goldeneye game isn't the same as what is seen in this new game. Of course, times change, new things need to be done to appease the new audiences. But if you are expecting the old Goldeneye experience on the new console, I don't think that is what you will find.

Now, I don't mean to bash the game, because it still looks great to me. I would take it over BO. But to me, this is less of another Goldeneye, and more of another Bond game. Don't get me wrong, bond games are great.... But it's no Goldeneye.... Well, it is, but it isn't.... you know?
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
#35The_ShaderPosted 11/2/2010 5:46:05 AM
^ completely understandable dude. i agree with you whole heartedly but after scraping together what information i could find. The developers are using all that they can to deliver a badass Bond game, while creating a new Goldeneye at the same time. The old school way of health is there, old school game modes (with badass unique ones like Black Box, Hero, and invisibility. Tag Mode... doesnt look so fun... but who knows).

The same guns are there, names switched for the realistic ones. Old enemies, old levels, and everything Goldeneye had, but updated to modern. (no wristwatches, just this awesome phone that can shoot lasers. Or atleast it better).

No DK mode, but theres a gorilla arms melee only mode. The old game is in there dude, but its no remake. The old formula is there, but with LOTS of new additions. For me, its a must buy, but for someone like you, you HAVE to atleast go rent it dude. Anyone who played old goldeneye NEEDS to atleast rent this.
---
#36XD_Assassin_XD(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2010 4:55:40 PM
Ok I did not put goldeneye on the topic for a reason. Its because it has no chance of beating conduit 2. I forgot about black ops when I made the topic but at least black ops has a good chance.
---
looking forward to Conduit 2!
#37LigersRulePosted 11/3/2010 4:11:44 PM
you HAVE to atleast go rent it dude. Anyone who played old goldeneye NEEDS to atleast rent this.

Oh, yeah, I'm planning too. I may even buy it, depending on when I get some cash. As I said, it looks to be a pretty impressive game. The only thing that could have improved on it for me was voice chat, but games don't really need voice chat. It's just a bonus.

We'll see though. I'll definitely give it a rent.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
#38nintendomaniacPosted 11/3/2010 4:27:27 PM
If we can rally the base enough to get in an option for "No 2 weapon limit", then yes it will be the best. Heck it'll even be more like GoldenEye 64 then the new GoldenEye is! (though even more like Perfect Dark)
---
Wii Code: 8374-5612-2233-9267
#39XD_Assassin_XD(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2010 2:05:02 PM
I would not buy it because of the the bad graphics. but guess i might rent it.
---
looking forward to Conduit 2!
#40SupahShnipaPosted 11/5/2010 3:26:36 PM
After finding about the new Black Ops info (Text Message System, Allies, Headset Support in all game modes, Zombies and Online 4-player Co-Op etc.) I think Conduit 2 will have a tough time. I've also seen some BO SP gameplay, and it looks amazing.
---
I'm climbin in yo window, I'm snatchin yo people up!