Hmm Conduit 2 seems to be getting some stiff competition.

#1McmadnessV3Posted 10/29/2010 5:19:07 PM
I mean sure it still doesn't come out for a while but if what this interview about call of duty black-ops says is true then there will be some interesting times ahead for conduit 2's development.
http://callofduty.com/intel/410
Note I am not saying this game will suck in anyway or form or that what I've seen is bad at all.
I'm just saying that the competition definitely has some good things in store and that this game should be wary.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#2XD_Assassin_XDPosted 10/29/2010 5:46:54 PM
competition is for black ops. I love cod but any body with both games i think will play conduit2 more. One reason, it is to real. A good game needs some fiction.

GOOD LUCK BLACK OPS U WILL NEED IT =)
---
looking forward to Conduit 2!
#3The_ShaderPosted 10/29/2010 5:51:34 PM
Why bother getting the port when i can get the HD version with better online for the same price?

Goldeneye is Conduit 2's rival right now, but seeing as the two are so far apart in terms of release dates, that wont be a problem for either of them.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#4McmadnessV3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2010 6:13:48 PM
The thing that makes black-ops notable for me is no friend codes.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#5RyokoWinsPosted 10/29/2010 6:35:28 PM
I think the games are still in competition even if their release dates are far apart (Yes, even BO because some people don't have a 360/PS3), just not as much. Personally, I'll be getting both CoD (Wii) and C2.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#6RichieGamerPosted 10/29/2010 7:15:05 PM
C2 will have to be a ****ing good game to be better than Black Ops, seriously.
---
www.last.fm/user/RaLoZ
#71918mePosted 10/29/2010 7:45:07 PM
"C2 will have to be a ****ing good game to be better than Black Ops, seriously."

Wii BO or hd BO? Because I'm sure it'll be better than the Wii version.
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
#8psychobrewPosted 10/29/2010 8:55:13 PM
The_Shader posted...
Why bother getting the port when i can get the HD version with better online for the same price

Controls. The reason I bought the Wii in the first place.
#9psychobrewPosted 10/29/2010 8:59:23 PM

RichieGamer posted...
C2 will have to be a ****ing good game to be better than Black Ops, seriously.

It just might be. There are some really cool things in Conduit 2. I really like the upgrade system and being able to choose a load out for each new mission (I always found it odd when a game starts you off on a new level with a different gun than the one you had before). I think the feel between C2 and Black Ops are going to be completely different, but one thing is definite -- it's a great time to own a Wii and I plan on getting all three FPSs.

#10Valdimir_DregaPosted 10/30/2010 11:55:42 AM
The interactive hub world, and the backtracking elements are what intrigue me most. I wonder just how expansive Atlantis will be. In addition, BO's allies system, basically sounds exactly the same as Conduit 2's new rival system, and C2 also has a co-op mode.

Overall, C2 sounds like it's going to have more gameplay features, but less weapons. I like sci-fi shooters much better than military shooters though, so my choice is obvious.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.