It would be cool if...

#1gr295Posted 11/1/2010 4:39:23 PM

...you could use the robot suit on the cover of the game in single player. It would be in one levelwhere all you fight is scarabs, and that gun was like a laser gatling gun. A lot of the terrain would have to be destructable, too. It could maybe even be an endgame in multiplayer (think nuke from MW2).

#2The_ShaderPosted 11/1/2010 5:20:10 PM
i hate overpowered main characters.

Mr. Ford needs to get his ass kicked. it'll help develop the story AND the character.

Now that we are on the topic, ALL badass's deserve to die, in an awesome way. Its the only ending possible for badassery. Halo: Reach properly did that, so did the Watchman movie, Gladiator movie, and in a special circumstance, Chrono in Chrono Trigger dies. Then theres the **** load of games that i cant possibly remember right now.

if he gets the suit along with a campaign only weapon, it needs to either be a Last Stand sort of mission, or Mr. Ford is gonna be a distraction for a part of the restance force or something.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#3megamanVPosted 11/1/2010 6:11:58 PM
i hate overpowered main characters.

Mr. Ford needs to get his ass kicked. it'll help develop the story AND the character.

Now that we are on the topic, ALL badass's deserve to die, in an awesome way. Its the only ending possible for badassery. Halo: Reach properly did that, so did the Watchman movie, Gladiator movie, and in a special circumstance, Chrono in Chrono Trigger dies. Then theres the **** load of games that i cant possibly remember right now.

if he gets the suit along with a campaign only weapon, it needs to either be a Last Stand sort of mission, or Mr. Ford is gonna be a distraction for a part of the restance force or something.

Well thanks a lot. I just got Chrono Trigger on DS and just started playing and you spoil an important part of the game >_>

Pro Tip: Spoiler Warnings when the word "ending" is involved

>_>
---
You clearly can't comprehend the deep and compelling plot of sonic games. Perhaps you should try a mario game instead?-Xero
#4The_ShaderPosted 11/1/2010 6:14:01 PM
^ theres multiple endings. And the one where Chrono dies is a ***** to get.

Pro Tip: go back in time and play Chrono Trigger when it first came out on the SNES like i did, so you dont get spoiled by random posts.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5megamanVPosted 11/1/2010 6:21:36 PM
:D
---
You clearly can't comprehend the deep and compelling plot of sonic games. Perhaps you should try a mario game instead?-Xero