Daos easter egg?

#1Simok123Posted 11/3/2010 7:40:24 PM
this new video at ign: http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/11/03/conduit-2-mmmm-orange-soda-gameplay?objectid=67276 is called "Mmm Orange Soda" and if you look in then video, you see a orange Soda Machine knocked over. I think they got that Idea from Daos B)
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#2The_ShaderPosted 11/3/2010 7:42:05 PM
.... if you were a part of the original Conduit board, you'd know that Orange Soda came before Daos, and the 'Orange Soda' stuff is HVS created.

Dont get your hopes up.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#3RichieGamerPosted 11/3/2010 10:30:45 PM
It makes me feel so good that it was my topic the one that started the orange soda thing :')
---
www.last.fm/user/RaLoZ
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/4/2010 12:23:59 AM
Good.
The bigger your head gets, the easier it is to shoot.

:D
#5sonicspeedctrPosted 11/4/2010 10:32:14 AM
Oh. for some reason, I thought that grenade that was thrown in the beginning of the video was a can of orange soda. I could have sworn it exploded in an orange mist.
---
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
MP:H friend code: 0473-1634-7445
#6UltimateFlame13Posted 11/4/2010 2:58:49 PM
.... if you were a part of the original Conduit board, you'd know that Orange Soda came before Daos, and the 'Orange Soda' stuff is HVS created.

Uhh..no.

It makes me feel so good that it was my topic the one that started the orange soda thing :')

This. Congrats man, glad we could help it along its way to greatness :D.

(P.S. What the hell happened to gamefox? I come back to find the layout completely different in an annoying way, no quotes, and no quick post -_-)
#7The_ShaderPosted 11/4/2010 5:31:54 PM
Really? i thought HVS approached one of the topics here in gamefaqs and suggested the Doritos and Orange Soda picture thing.

i never saw that topic (i think) so i dont recall any of the details.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#8RichieGamerPosted 11/4/2010 5:37:06 PM
It all started with this
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/947068-the-conduit/49246627
---
www.last.fm/user/RaLoZ
#9UltimateFlame13Posted 11/4/2010 5:40:15 PM
Really? i thought HVS approached one of the topics here in gamefaqs and suggested the Doritos and Orange Soda picture thing.

na. Richie started the idea with a post he made. Everyone there at the time then helped to make it a board fad. Dialgadude later created the challenge, and it went from there. HVS wasn't involved until they completely surprised us by posting their own pics near release.
#10elheberPosted 11/4/2010 7:33:22 PM
HVS wasn't involved until they completely surprised us by posting their own pics near release.

This is why they haven't mentioned Daos as the currency yet. They want to surprise us like last time. Why else have they not even mentioned any currency name yet?

Boy am I setting myself up for big disappointment if it never happens. I will lie in the corner of my shower in a fetal position with cold water hitting me for hours if Daos never comes to fruition.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.