I really hope Conduit 2 has a splitscreen option without loadouts

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I really hope Conduit 2 has a splitscreen option without loadouts
5 years ago#1
Playing Goldeneye wii's multiplayer is REALLY making me miss the old days of everyone rushing to the big guns and blowing each other away. Loadouts really take out a fun portion for me. Especially since there isn't an option to mandate that all players use the same loadout.

It'd be sweet to be able to use loadouts OR the classic hunt for guns approach.
5 years ago#2
Sure, why not?
I apologize for whatever I just said.
5 years ago#3
1918me agrees with this idea.
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
5 years ago#4
Absolutely! It's very hard to have fun on multiplayer when one created profile has all of the unlocks and loadout upgrades and all the rest of the friends are stuck with new profiles with basic weapons. This is the biggest problem that I have with Goldeneye's Splitscreen modes. The limits are extremely daunting.

If anything I would like to see C2s splitscreen options to be much like Perfect Dark's. Select each individual weapon that will show up on the map (including grenade types), select the map, select match type, select time and point limits, and after it's all configured, save it as a custom rule-set. The character customization for each individual player goes without saying.

It would be nice if Private Matches also had the same levels of customization.

There's no reason splitscreen and private matches should have less options than online quick-matches with strangers.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
5 years ago#5
How about a multiplayer option in both offline and online thats "Classic Conduit" where theres no preset loadouts, no perks or upgrades, and weapons are pickupable. (but vary upon the stage.)

i dont think weapons as pickups would be a problem either, seeing as how some of the multiplayer levels are so ****ing big. i'm only refering to the Atlantis one, but if the rest are just as big, then yeah, no problem.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I really hope Conduit 2 has a splitscreen option without loadouts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived