Is health bar still there?

#1Numbuh100Posted 11/5/2010 7:55:22 AM
It is right?? That would be awesome! It's like Goldeneye 64 again with splitscreen! Goldeneye Wii is still fun.
#2LilroscoPosted 11/5/2010 8:18:04 AM
If I recall correctly, there is no health bar. Its the same as the COD health system but I'm not sure if it is a 100% final decision though.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#3The_ShaderPosted 11/5/2010 8:24:00 AM
As long as the health amount is still the same, i dont care how they display the health in the game. Whether its a bar on the HUD, or a visual effect as you take damage, i just want it to stay the same amount. And why Goldeneye 64? theres a **** load of games with split screen and health bars...
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 11/5/2010 12:05:27 PM
I miss the oversaturation or whatever it was from the last game :(. And yeah, no health bars. Just gets darker around the edges as you get closer to death iirc.
#5Z1LVER12Posted 11/5/2010 4:20:30 PM
WHat? , no health bar, I freking love it :(
--------------------------------------------------
The Conduit FC:0947-5322-3644
#6slit_your_gutzPosted 11/6/2010 5:21:04 AM
I won't love Conduit 2 for any of the things it rips from Call of Duty.

I will love it for what makes it different from other first person shooter.
#7MC_Brian1Posted 11/6/2010 3:54:05 PM
I miss the oversaturation or whatever it was from the last game :(. And yeah, no health bars. Just gets darker around the edges as you get closer to death iirc.

Desaturation you mean. And any and all light sources, even guns and bullets, will bloom like hell. It had to be the coolest death effect in any game ever.

I miss the health bar a lot. It's just more comforting to me when I know exactly how much health I have, and it's one of those things that are dying out in FPS games.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic
#8Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2010 10:39:53 PM
So no health bars....okay..I'm going to have that same old feeling with playing Call of Duty again I guess.
#9The_ShaderPosted 11/7/2010 6:00:13 PM
Yeah, now that i think about, i REALLY loved the De-saturation of stuff upon close to death. i wonder if theres medpacks still on the maps, if they are, they're practically worthless now because you have no idea how much you need them or not.

i wonder if the 'close to death' animations will be different for each faction. Like the robots you get to play as on the Atlantian side get the De-saturation, the humans get the darkened scope view thing. (kinda love it, like your loosing blood and your having a hard time seeing because of it.) and the Aliens would get... something different then those two.

:P i used up all my creativeness in that "Mode Topic".
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#10MC_Brian1Posted 11/7/2010 8:55:25 PM
^ That's an awesome idea.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic