Invasion mode concern.

#1naruto3336Posted 11/6/2010 6:18:19 AM

I was really looking forward to this mode but after seeing the footage, I am not too impressed.

The enemies are in such small numbers that it does not even look like its a challenge and they are too scatterred over the map that you actually have to go around to look for them. It looked more like how Combat Training in Black Ops would be (really easy).

Now I might be wrong because it might be earlier in the mode where the waves are easier or it might be the case of splitscreen where not many bots could be handled, but I really hope they increase the difficulty and the spawnpoints of the enemies.

I really think boss battles could add so much to this mode's potential. They have to add things in to this mode to differentiate it from other co-op modes on other consoles.

I believe HVS has something up their sleeves, but I really hope they can add things to spice up this mode. As of now, it does not look that fun to play. That's just my opinion.

#2tconslayerPosted 11/6/2010 6:27:08 AM

Yea i think that that was just some early waves because when melee enemies are seen its neer the beginning so it should get harder

#3Icuras08Posted 11/6/2010 6:39:45 AM
Yah, I hope more enemies come out (especially the giant armored up guy)
The Grinder can handle a lot of enemies on screen, Conduit 2 can too.
---
Set signature in options page.
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 11/6/2010 8:20:28 AM
My guess is we only saw the first few waves. We really didn't see all that much considering these kinds of horde modes can go for hours and get progressively harder as you go. If I'm guessing right then it should get pretty hectic, what with enemies and the other 2 players causing trouble for you.
#5The_ShaderPosted 11/6/2010 9:41:18 AM
i just realized. Does the Trust actually USE their Phase Rifles?

Dear god.... Invasion Mode is gonna SUUUUUUUUCK

unless its stupid in that by "invasion" your only fighting aliens, like a real alien invasion. -_- lame.

Another thought, 8 Drudge Invaders in the final wave, with Prototype weapons spawning on the map. Epic.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#6RyokoWinsPosted 11/6/2010 11:04:50 AM
If that's not super-hyper-mega-easy mode, I will be very, VERY disappointed.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#7naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2010 2:32:57 PM

They should play the Zombie mode on Black Ops and improve upon their ideas or add new things to keep it fresh. As of now, I am liking the Zombies mode more than what Invasion is sounding to be.

#8Simok123Posted 11/9/2010 2:44:21 PM
I really dont care for it that much. Sounds fine though.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#9themilitarydudePosted 11/9/2010 2:46:31 PM

think of it this way....... DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY MODES. dude it only is showing the game on easy.

#10monjamania2000Posted 11/9/2010 7:40:39 PM
Where can I find the Invasion mode gameplay video?
---
Bless me lord with many sins, In Jesus name I pray amen!