Think there will be a pre-order bonus/limited edition?

#1Sanosuke_InaraPosted 11/6/2010 10:07:13 AM
I've been on the fence for a few months as to whether I wanna shell out cash for this game or Black-Ops, but I've decided to go with this one after seeing these last couple of videos released.

So I wanted to know if anybody thinks there will pre-order bonus or a limited edition of the game for those who pre-order it. Has one already been announced? Just curious.
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 11/6/2010 10:12:42 AM
Pretty sure they said there will be a pre-order bonus, but they weren't at a point where they could say what it would be.
#3Sanosuke_Inara(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2010 10:20:58 AM
Oh, alright. Thanks.

Another question, though, about voice chat--exactly who will we be able to talk to? Will we need the friend codes of people we want to talk to? Or in team modes, will we be able to talk to all of ours team, even if they're just random people?
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
#4The_ShaderPosted 11/6/2010 10:31:55 AM
You are unable to talk to randoms. You can only talk to Rivals and Friends. You can add rivals by selecting someone in the lobby and send a Rival request. From there you can exchange the bothersome friend codes if you wanted.

Me? i'm gonna pretend to be the embassador of peace but once voice chat is allowed, i'm gonna talk SO much ****!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 11/6/2010 10:35:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6UltimateFlame13Posted 11/6/2010 10:35:44 AM
ah shader ninja'd me :P. but yeah he's right
#7Sanosuke_Inara(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2010 10:36:39 AM
Oh, alright, thanks. That Rival system sounds useful enough. I've gotta pick up one of the HB Headsets asap.
---
#8Simok123Posted 11/6/2010 1:42:26 PM
they said they will sometime
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#9LilroscoPosted 11/6/2010 3:36:43 PM
Argh..I'm eagered to know what the pre-order/limited edition will contain.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#10dacheatcodePosted 11/6/2010 3:39:12 PM
Hopefully something screws up and the limited edition somehow appears on Gamespot shelves like last time.

lulz
---
If that thing is a Big Book, HE MUST BE A ****IN' GIANT! Run! ~Penn and Teller