Do you think that Mr. Ford should be in the next Super Smash Bros.?

#1gr295Posted 11/8/2010 4:45:36 AM

Because Sonic and Snake were. I think so.

P.S. Sorry for the double topic.

#2slit_your_gutzPosted 11/8/2010 5:52:42 AM
I laughed

ASE can be a weapon.
#3Brownprouder23Posted 11/8/2010 7:04:44 AM
If there ever is another smash bros, I hope it's nothing like Brawl and everything like Melee.
#4Numbuh100Posted 11/8/2010 7:27:31 AM
Ford would be a Snake clone?
#5The_ShaderPosted 11/8/2010 7:39:00 AM
Search "Smash" in the topic search.

if nobody bothers... i'll just copy and paste the move set i thought for Mr. Ford, which is completely NOT a clone.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#6Snake_PiratePosted 11/8/2010 11:06:32 AM
"If there ever is another smash bros, I hope it's nothing like Brawl and everything like Melee."

Won't happen. Melee was an incredible mistake. They never meant to create a competitive tournament fighter. Brawl did help the hacker community on the Wii luckily. Brawl + is a pretty fun game unlike vanilla.
#7gr295(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2010 1:12:43 PM

I searched it, and nothing came up.('Cept my topic) Here's my set of moves, though. (Listed in Wiimote and Nunchuck button terms.)

A-Punch/A>Smash-Charged Deatomizer/A^Smash-Kick?/AvSmash-TPC Mine/B-TPC Launcher/B>-SMAW/B^-I have no clue/Bv-Phase Rifle\or Shield/Final Smash-Carbonizer

#8John_AguileraPosted 11/8/2010 1:17:37 PM

That would be cool if he did appear in a future Smash Bros. But Melee/Brawl were not that much fun for me.

#9The_ShaderPosted 11/8/2010 2:45:05 PM
Search Fail. "Smash" does bring up the old archived topic. Heres my movelist for him from that topic. if anyone likes it, say so, then i'll post his Final Smash i thought up too. Also from the old topic.

Normal B (Deatomizer MK4) = Equips Deatomizer MK4 and fires a 3 round burst. limited range, shoots only forward, and doesn't flinch enemys unless all 3 energy shots hit.

Forward B (Strike Rifle. hold only) = Equipping the Striker, Mr. Ford becomes stationary and stands tall to aim properly. He starts charging the Striker and you're able to aim it any direction, even below you. The alien weapon charges in 3.5 seconds, and has 3 stages of fire. Below 1.5 second has no projectiles. After 1.5 seconds is a small triangle of bio-mass with limited range. At 2.5 seconds, the gun is fully charged for a long range laser beam, the gun automatically goes off after 3.5 seconds.

Down B (Random Grenade, no holding) = Mr. Ford tosses one of his 3 grenades. The throws are a set distance, and velocity. 45% chance to throw a Hand Grenade, it has high bounce and a small blast radius (7% Damage, 9% if its a direct hit). 35% is a a Flash Grenade, no bounce, it explodes at first impact. if it explodes in front of an opponent, they get stunned for awhile. (2% Damage total, only those who are stunned gets hurt). 20% chance is the Radiation Grenade. Also no bounce, it sticks to the first thing it touches, and stays there. it hurts whatevers near and does 5% damage at a 2 second interval, 5 times. (25% damage maximum)

Up B = Trust Suit High Jump. Mr. Ford does a second, rather quick, mid-air jump. (a pure recovery move.)

Normal A (unequips current weapon) = a very fast 2 hit combo. A quick right straight, then a left hook. (3%, 5%)

Forward Mid-A (No Weapon) = A forward sweep with the right leg. Weak, but quick with good range, it connects with his Normal A. (5%)
(Weapons Special) Mr. Ford performs a two hit semi-smash with the weapon he used last. it has shorter range, but is stronger. Cant connect before/after Normal A (10%)

Down Mid-A (unequips weapon) = Mr. Ford kicks down low then hops a step backwards. Quick move, it moves him a bit backwards. Very helpful with his Normal B.

Up Mid-A = Mr. Ford leans to his and jams his right arm's elbow upward. Good reach, but purely vertical.

Forward Smash (Nothing Equipped) = Mr. Ford takes a step back, and beginr twisting his torso. His suit sparks electricity over the stress, Mr. Ford then unwinds leading with a right hook, then a midair sweep with his left leg. (5%, 12%. When fully charged, 12% then 19%.)
(With any Weapon) = Mr. Ford takes a step back and twists his torso just like before, but holds and charges his last used weapon. Mr. Ford then jams the weapon forward and shoots a charged shot. (6%, 6%, no projectile. Fully charged is 6%, then 26% with any weapon. This smash is really slow, but much more versatile and useful, because it shoots a projectile.

Down Smash (Carbonizer) = Mr. Ford crouches and begins shooting the Carbonizer to husband side. the longer you charge the smash, the bigger the carbonizer gets. After release Micheal swings the Carbonizer around him, aiming at the ground. 8% in front and back with no charge. With charge, its 15% infront and 20% behind him.

Up Smash (Shrieker) = Mr. Ford sits down to his side and begins loading the Shrieker, then aims up and fires the alien bio-mass. No charge fires 1 shrieking ammo, fully shoots 3. Each shot hits for 8% damage, and they fly upward in a very quick, spiral pattern. This is Mr. Fords quickest weapon smash.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#10RyokoWinsPosted 11/8/2010 2:51:27 PM
Sure, why not? Let's see this final smash idea of yours. I REALLY doubt it would happen, but it's fun to imagine.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.