Do you think that Mr. Ford should be in the next Super Smash Bros.?

#11The_ShaderPosted 11/8/2010 4:00:13 PM
People in the old topic said stuff about Mr. Ford needing the new weapons in his movelist too... so i came up with a Final Smash to utilize Conduit 2's arsenal.

Mr. Ford-
Final Smash: New Tech

The ASE floats next to Ford and starts scanning him, but is actually using a mini Conduit on Ford to Summon his new armor and weapons. Ford then turns invisible after pulling out the AR-C Eclipse.

All of his attacks look exactly the same except slightly stronger. The electrical charge for his melee smash is now blood red lightning/sparks. All his weapon attacks are now using Conduit 2 weapons. (except his Up and Down smash, which still use the Shrieker and Carbonizer)

Normal B (AR-C Eclipse) = Capable of rapid fire (3%), it wont overheat. Mr. Ford stays automatically cloaked as long as he doesn't switch weapons, or use a 'unequip' melee attack. Attacking with the AR-C Eclipse in any way decloaks him as he attacks with it.

Forward B (Phase Cannon) = Mr. Ford takes a knee and begins locking on to heat signatures. Aiming is completely manual (like Snakes final smash). The Phaser cant fire until 3.5 seconds has reached dealing 40% damage, and can go through anything without loosing power. (unlike Strike Rifle)

Down B (equips TPC Launcher) = Mr. Ford fire a TPC in a arc with no bounce. 65% of the time its a TPC dealing 7% damage, but 35% of the time, Mr. Ford ejects a TPC onto the ground as a proximity mine.

Up B (Atlantian Jump and Stomp) = Mr. Ford uses the new suit Upgrades to jump even further. Pressing Up B on the ground causes ford to jump forward and flip, pressing it again in mid-flip causes Ford to smash to the ground causing electrical sparks on the suit from the stress. The impact hurts nearby players (10%) and leaves them helpless.

Final Smash Aftermath: Mr Ford freezes as the new suit begins to malfunction and finally explode (25% to surrounding area), leaving Mr. Ford shakey, and with his original Trust suit.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#12RyokoWinsPosted 11/8/2010 4:03:46 PM
*Golf clap* Better than anything I would've come up with.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#13The_ShaderPosted 11/8/2010 4:07:01 PM
lol.... oh wow.... even my old typing errors are still in there. perhaps i should have re-read it before copy and pasting. i typed with the wii, so wii's auto wording screwed up in some places. "his husband" should be "His side" type hus on the wii's pointer keyboard and it'll automatically type husband. Also likes to put ".us" after every period.

So annoying....
---
#14Neo-ganonPosted 11/8/2010 4:44:56 PM

i wonder what his exlusive conduit map would be? i got an idea:

it would be like a cross between Ness and Ike's stage (a city street crossed with the huge epic war going on in the back ground), only it would be set in streets. the stage would be 2 destroyed buildings with a street separating the two. in the background there would be trust and drudge soldiers running around fighting each other. periodically there would be attacks from the background, like a jet would swoop in and do a bombing run on the street section in the middle, or an invader would appear in the distance and fire shrieker rounds at random parts on the map.

thats my idea for a conduit map for a smash bros game lol

#15The_ShaderPosted 11/8/2010 7:37:26 PM
i was thinking the unique Conduit Smash map would be half a pentagon building caved in, with Drudge infection everywhere. imagine the Pentagon map, but its infected like streets basically.
---