im considering putting off getting my ps3 for this game

#1themilitarydudePosted 11/8/2010 8:58:35 PM

Is this game woth putting off geting my ps3?

#2themilitarydude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2010 8:59:23 PM

sorry i know its worth it but does anyone agree with me that i should put off my ps3 to get this game?

#3RyokoWinsPosted 11/8/2010 9:15:37 PM
While this game is likely to be awesome, I don't think I'd put off a whole new system for it. A PS3 opens a whole new world of good games.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#4Numbuh100Posted 11/9/2010 11:42:03 AM
Yeah but if you look at it this way, PS3 is full of war FPS games and little sci-fi FPS games. Yes. If you want a good developed Sci-fi shooter that has online and such, get this and take a vacation from your PS3.
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 11/9/2010 12:49:40 PM
Yeah but if you look at it this way, PS3 is full of war FPS games and little sci-fi FPS games. Yes. If you want a good developed Sci-fi shooter that has online and such, get this and take a vacation from your PS3.

Killzone 3 :P (early next year anyway)

Anyway, my question is...How are you going to afford games for the ps3 if $50 keeps you from getting the console itself? :\ My own experiences with my ps3 would normally make me say yes go buy now, but if you can't get games for it right away you might as well wait anyway. Save up a bit more money then get it :). If this is a situation where you only have to pay for the console and someone else is getting the games, then get the ps3. It'll open up a whole new gaming library to you.
---
PSN: LawnGnome93, Let me know if you add me
http://i51.tinypic.com/nyi6wj.jpg
#6jje116Posted 11/9/2010 1:11:20 PM
I'm getting both soon (hopefully) but if I had to choose, I'd def choose ps3. Much better hardware and games, and online is better. And don't see people on ps3 boards getting all excited when they hear that their game is getting something like voice chat, those kinds of things are a given for ps3 games.
---
Holy Jeezus!
#7themilitarydude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2010 3:42:57 PM

UltimateFlame13 posted...

Killzone 3 :P (early next year anyway)

Anyway, my question is...How are you going to afford games for the ps3 if $50 keeps you from getting the console itself? : My own experiences with my ps3 would normally make me say yes go buy now, but if you can't get games for it right away you might as well wait anyway. Save up a bit more money then get it :). If this is a situation where you only have to pay for the console and someone else is getting the games, then get the ps3. It'll open up a whole new gaming library to you.
---
PSN: LawnGnome93, Let me know if you add me
http://i51.tinypic.com/nyi6wj.jpg

dude i'm only 13 making $15 a week from my dad for mowing the lawn.

but i REALLy want this game and GoldenEye 007

#8jje116Posted 11/9/2010 8:02:13 PM
^Most dads won't pay that generously for a chore that really doesn't take too much effort.
---
Holy Jeezus!
#9themilitarydude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2010 3:04:41 PM

hes getting a really good deal from letting me do it though, he saves $15 a week and that adds up to $780 a year and i get the same so im pretty happy.