What Con2 is up against, Black Ops Wii gameplay footage and comparison to Con2.

#11Valdimir_DregaPosted 11/9/2010 7:20:14 PM
Ugh...that's final product footage? Goldeneye looks better than that, hopefully the gameplay and maps aren't watered down too. I still need a Wii specific review to find out whether or not I want to get this game for Wii. The only way I'll be getting it for the PS3 is if all of my friends IRL buy it as well.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#12elheber(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2010 9:22:41 PM
Yeah. That's the game.

Kind of disappointing, no? I think that's why they kept the Wii footage and information on the down-low.

PS. I'm surprised at how well the AI is in 007. Good stuff.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#13Valdimir_DregaPosted 11/9/2010 10:15:31 PM
The AI in GE isn't bad but it's no smarter on the highter difficulties, they just do a tad more damage per shot, which adds up in the end. The higher difficulty objectives are also more tedious smart phone scanning. I wish they had made things a bit more comprehensive, like in Perfect Dark.

Anyway, I looked into some more BO footage and zombies looks pretty good. The levels for competitive multiplayer have much less detail than their HD cousins, but other than that they're generally the same. From what info I've looked up, all of the gameplay features are in except the theatre mode and a couple of other things that weren't all that important. It's a good attempt, but I don't think it's a buy for me. I still have to save up for DKC:R. XP
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.