How about in addition to "Use 2 Primaries"

#1SmallerRidleyPosted 11/9/2010 7:05:47 PM
there's a "use 2 secondaries and get some extra bonuses" suit upgrade?

The negative to the "Use 2 Primaries" is that it takes up a slot in exchange for two power weapons, so the negative here is that you can only use "weaker" weapons in exchange for a combination of more sprint, higher jumping, etc. which effectively frees up a slot or two for other suit upgrades.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. Look at me I'm like any gamespotter that posts here.
#2gr295Posted 11/11/2010 5:15:30 PM

meh, only for people who wanna show off, or are REALLY good with secondaries

#3SmallerRidley(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2010 5:26:59 PM
The idea was for it to be a "Scout" setup, where they only have light weapons but get better movement.
---
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4RyokoWinsPosted 11/11/2010 5:50:37 PM
Hey, they said there are over 30 perks. Who knows what kind of crazy stuff could be in there?

Sure, why not?
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#5VermineaterPosted 11/11/2010 6:48:37 PM
Possible exploit- Pick up a dead person's primary, no more disadvantage, but you get the bonuses still.
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
#6The_ShaderPosted 11/11/2010 6:54:34 PM
^ My main reason for using Sleight of Hand 24/7. Theres always a good Bling weapon on the ground. So i pick it up and HEY, Sleight of Hand with a weapon with two attachments.

i'd much rather have a "No Primary" instead of "Use 2 Secondaries". Since theres no weapons laying on the ground anymore, you'd have to score a kill in order to get anothers primary. Sounds good to me. Or rather.... instead of "No Primary" how about "You cant pick up or use Primarys".
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#7RyokoWinsPosted 11/11/2010 6:56:11 PM
^That'd be easy to prevent. You'd just lose the bonus while carrying a primary. I think this idea is a bit unlikely, but who knows?
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#8VermineaterPosted 11/11/2010 7:00:39 PM
But if you lose the bonus, then you're short a perk. Which basically makes the perk a very niche one, for those who love secondary weapons.
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
#9SmallerRidley(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2010 7:52:44 PM

^That'd be easy to prevent. You'd just lose the bonus while carrying a primary. I think this idea is a bit unlikely, but who knows?

Was originally going to be in my OP, but I left it out.

But if you lose the bonus, then you're short a perk. Which basically makes the perk a very niche one, for those who love secondary weapons.

Unlimited sprint is only useful if you decide to sprint a lot. Same situation.
---
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.