What about small vehicles?

#1gr295Posted 11/11/2010 10:54:00 PM

Like the cover robot suit. You could have a powerful gun with limited ammo, and no sprint/jump functions, and only have slightly higher health. That could work, right? ( Think a faster version of the walking tank in the IGN gameply vids.)

What about a robot suit only mode? Where you have all normal abilities, just higher health and a more powerful gun with more ammo that in normal online. It would be almost the same, just with different guns ( Come on HVS. I want a minigun!) and more health. Anyone likey?

#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/12/2010 2:12:14 AM
Isn't that Mr. Ford's new suit?

Anyway, I'd rather something like remote controlled mobile turrets, which is half in the game already.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3The_ShaderPosted 11/12/2010 6:59:43 PM
No... just no TC...

How about if you get a Reign of Terror, your Secondary is Automatically replaced with looks like a "Automated Turret" icon, but when you use it.... You drop one of those Atlantian Robot Dogs and sit down, and control its movements. Just like any other Turret! Except this one moves around and cant shoot.... just glomp and pounce on people for instant kills.....
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#4LilroscoPosted 11/12/2010 7:16:23 PM
^^Nah it'll be too cheap if it is an instant kill. Maybe have them as guard dogs that take some damage for you. I dunno just pulled that outta the top of my head.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#5The_ShaderPosted 11/12/2010 8:02:06 PM
The "Reign of Terror" dog i thought of DOES run out of batterys in like... a minute. So even if it is overpowered, your not gonna get anymore then 2-4 extra kills. Its purely for aesthetic carnage, and nothing else.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#6UltimateFlame13Posted 11/13/2010 9:46:36 AM
How about if you get a Reign of Terror, your Secondary is Automatically replaced with looks like a "Automated Turret" icon, but when you use it.... You drop one of those Atlantian Robot Dogs and sit down, and control its movements. Just like any other Turret! Except this one moves around and cant shoot.... just glomp and pounce on people for instant kills.....

sounds like a killstreak to me >:P
---
PSN: LawnGnome93, Playing: Soul Calibur IV, Borderlands, Darksiders
http://i54.tinypic.com/2mo6rtj.jpg