Preview with some new stuff

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Preview with some new stuff

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#1
Mostly the same as always, but this confirms that WiiSpeak is NOT in the game, because apparently Ninty told them not to use it.
And there is a female character for multiplayer. You just can't say HVS doesn't listen ^_^

http://www.bitmob.com/articles/conduit-2-online-multiplayer-aint-easy-on-the-wii

User Info: slit_your_gutz

slit_your_gutz
6 years ago#2
Sweet @ being able to play as chicks.

I'm surprised they took the time to design the armor for both men and women (and drudge too I'd suppose).

User Info: slit_your_gutz

slit_your_gutz
6 years ago#3
Here's another preview I found:

http://feedthegamer.info/2010-11-12/conduit-2-preview-pipe-dream/

ddd87
6 years ago#4
I new about that one, but it doesnt have any info at all, just ranting.

User Info: Number_34

Number_34
6 years ago#5
It sounds like Nintendo is being a pain in the butt when it comes to developing good online content for first person shooters. I personally don't care for online play, but it's a shame that Nintendo's restrictions may deter game developers from producing games for the wii.

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
6 years ago#6
I like the sound of the "free Drudge" who fight alngside you in the campaign.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#7
I get the feeling that it's more likely activision pulling a few strings to make CoDBO more appealing.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#8
"and it will be chat-enabled using the upcoming Headbanger headset. "

I think the "no wii-speak" is rather misleading.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

ddd87
6 years ago#9
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
6 years ago#10
Nintendo seems to be really restrictive. I mean, come on, you should at least be able to team up with friends in a party. And does this mean that Invasion is no longer online enabled? That would be ridiculous if it was because of Nintendo.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Preview with some new stuff

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived