[poll] new game mode (revised)

#1themilitarydudePosted 11/13/2010 2:31:43 PM

which of these would you most prefer to see in Conduit 2

1. co-op campaign play

2. rush (2 teams attackers and defenders, defenders protect a series of objectives the attackers must destroy)

3. onslought (a group of players clearing and securing a string of objectives)

4. survival mode

5. sabatoge mode (one bomb is fought over by the teams and when one team plants the bomb on the other teams objective the other team must defuse it before it explodes)(the team to set off a bomb first wins)

6. phantom mode (one team is turned nearly invisible and can only melee and has to plant a bomb on one of two spot and than protect it until it detonates)

7. melee only mode

8. pistol only mode

#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/13/2010 5:06:48 PM

Because local multi is important.
#31918mePosted 11/13/2010 6:49:43 PM
1,2, and 3
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/14/2010 1:06:50 AM
1. co-op campaign play

Do want. I haven't had a good co-op shooter since Perfect Dark.

2. rush (2 teams attackers and defenders, defenders protect a series of objectives the attackers must destroy)

It's called assault. Rush is a nerfed Assault. Would much much rather assault. More variety in objectives with assault.

3. onslaught (a group of players clearing and securing a string of objectives)

Spelt with an A.
Also, warfare is better, though I never liked either.

4. survival mode

If you mean last man standing, it's probably in there somewhere.
If you mean invasion, it's definitely in there.

5. sabotage mode (one bomb is fought over by the teams and when one team plants the bomb on the other teams objective the other team must defuse it before it explodes)(the team to set off a bomb first wins)

This one is nice, but I don't think it suits conduit 2 at all.

6, 7, and 8 are just bleh.

So, I'd like assault and co-op campaign. Assault seems the most doable.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5tconslayerPosted 11/14/2010 12:03:22 PM

#6slit_your_gutzPosted 11/14/2010 12:28:31 PM
number 1!
#7themilitarydude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2010 1:53:21 PM

yea i agree with myself No. 1 would be the most fun, think of you and 2-8 of your buddies shooting through a russian hospital turned military base. thats an actual level in the game by the way.

#8themilitarydude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2010 1:53:56 PM

oh and onslought can be spelt with an o.

#9themilitarydude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2010 1:55:32 PM

DarkZV2Beta posted...

It's called assault. Rush is a nerfed Assault. Would much much rather assault. More variety in objectives with assault.

its called rush in bfbc2 so i call it rush beacause thats what you're doing you're rushing defended points.

#10The_ShaderPosted 11/14/2010 2:01:49 PM
There is game modes in this list that already exist in the first game. This revision sucks.

Also, the game mode should be simplified for the sake of voting. Just have number 3 be "Attackers vs Defenders". Thats all you need.

Request for Revision v2 has been made.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"