[poll] new game mode (revised)

#11SmallerRidleyPosted 11/14/2010 2:40:59 PM
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#12Z1LVER12Posted 11/14/2010 9:38:45 PM
I like 1, 2, and 3
---
The Conduit FC:0947-5322-3644
#13themilitarydude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2010 12:13:29 PM

SmallerRidley posted...

why do you guys keep posting 12?

#14DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/16/2010 3:22:21 AM
12 = 1, 2. Duh.

And no, you're assaulting them. Quite clearly.
Besides, assault is better than rush in every way.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#15themilitarydude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2010 2:51:45 PM

well it looks like your saying option 12 but there is none so dont post 12.

#16themilitarydude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2010 2:52:25 PM

DarkZV2Beta posted...

And no, you're assaulting them. Quite clearly.
Besides, assault is better than rush in every way.

call it whatever you like i just call it rush.

#17DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/17/2010 7:03:51 AM
Well, obviously, since there's no 12/13/123, people are posting that instead of 1,2,3.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#18themilitarydude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2010 1:23:23 PM

i know that but it just annoys me.

#19Sudsy86_Posted 11/17/2010 2:21:22 PM

themilitarydude posted...
1. co-op campaign play

i never played single player. But, it doesn't effect the most important part of a game's experience;so, no.

2. rush (2 teams attackers and defenders, defenders protect a series of objectives the attackers must destroy)

This wouldn't work, since Tcon maps aren't big. And since the size of the maps are the only thing left allowng for run&gun play, this mode has no reason to be here. Besides, who the hell likes run&gun sci-fi shooters for their tactical play?

3. onslought (a group of players clearing and securing a string of objectives)

Not the best option, but I wouldn't be displeased to see it.

4. survival mode. Every game is doing this now. No. It makes me sick. The game mode rocks. I just can't stand seeing it everywhere I go.

5. sabatoge mode (one bomb is fought over by the teams and when one team plants the bomb on the other teams objective the other team must defuse it before it explodes)(the team to set off a bomb first wins).

No. anything which makes it less like CoD is a plus. So, again, no.

6. phantom mode (one team is turned nearly invisible and can only melee and has to plant a bomb on one of two spot and than protect it until it detonates) CoD with a "cool sci-fi" twist. Yeah,...no. Down with the objective play. Totally less fitting for this series.

7. melee only mode

Second choice. Would be first, but it would probably get too stupid. I've played in some all-knife fights and most of the game was spent staring my opponent down waiting for him to make a move on me so I can make one of only two choices. Since there isruined jumping, there would beno options but to be patient.Meant to be fun; logistically, won't work.

8. pistol only mode. Yes. Granted, the USP will rule the day here, I love limiting campers' potential. This is the best one mentioned.

#20The_ShaderPosted 11/17/2010 9:27:29 PM
Sudsy did a good break down. Nice dude.

Conduit 2 needs NEW MODES

NEW!!!!
NEW!!!!!!!!!
D:<
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"