HVS.45 vs USP.45

#1The_ShaderPosted 11/16/2010 1:01:22 PM
HVS.45 - Trust Prototype put into mass production.
Hinted at being the strongest Handgun in the game, but it has limited firing speed and a very small clip. (Like revolver size, 5-7 bullets) One hit kill in The Conduit's campaign, with a scope, obviously its been nerfed but by how much... we dont know.

USP.45 - A human weapon with an insane Headshot multiplier.
An old favorite. Stores about 16 or so in the clip and can be as fired as fast as you can pull the trigger. Meaning, if your a crack shot with your insanely fast Trigger Finger, you might out shoot the HVS.45 and get more kills too before reloading. Of course if you dont get any Headshots, your not gonna win the firefight with the USP.45.

So.... which will it be?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#2ChangliniPosted 11/16/2010 1:12:30 PM
I think that prototype had 8 bullets per reload with the total being 16 in the campaign.

Anyways, I'm going for the USP if that orange one is used too much.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#3ddd87Posted 11/16/2010 1:21:15 PM
For what Ive seen in the e3 videos, the hvs45 doesn't seem to be very powerfull (at least 4 body shots can't kill you)
#4The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2010 1:23:01 PM
^ i'm noting the amount the gun has from the trailers and previews, not from The Conduit's Campaign.

And dont you think you should think about it more? These two handguns are used very differently from what i can tell. And i can see that HVS.45 may end up with Kills with just 2 bullets to the head, because of its slow, limited firing speed.

If i remember right, the USP only killed with 3-5 headshots, and seeing how fast you able to shoot it, that may kill faster then the HVS.45 ever could.
---
#5ChangliniPosted 11/16/2010 1:27:28 PM
^ i'm noting the amount the gun has from the trailers and previews, not from The Conduit's Campaign.

And dont you think you should think about it more? These two handguns are used very differently from what i can tell. And i can see that HVS.45 may end up with Kills with just 2 bullets to the head, because of its slow, limited firing speed.

If i remember right, the USP only killed with 3-5 headshots, and seeing how fast you able to shoot it, that may kill faster then the HVS.45 ever could.

Well, I'd like to see the multiplayer trailers with the USP in action to be able to compare the shots needed to down a person. Sense there is also a possibility that all the pistol weapons in this game have been nerfed a bit.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#6Simok123Posted 11/16/2010 6:17:33 PM
@ dd87 nah I think its more than that. Im guessing, one shot kill in the head, 3 or 2 in the body. Its kinda like the GoldenGun in goldenEye, but GG is one shot kill everywhere, but both have a delay with each shot, which takes some skill, plus both have hard-to-aim crosshairs. the GG is pretty hard sometimes.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#7The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2010 12:03:00 AM
One shot kill to the head is a little overpowered for a Secondary weapon any can carry. Plus the thing has a scope, or atleast more zoom than normal iron sights. My guess still, 2 to 3 shots to the head, 4 to 6 shots to the body for a kill. Which is barely any less compared to the old USP.45 from The Conduit.

The two pistols differ greatly, and are also very predictable in what they'll turn out to be. One is the faster, gun ho pistol (USP.45) where as the other is for more precision and careful shots (HVS.45). Theres no need to go into further detail about what'll be nerfed or what'll change, the point of this topic is to choose which one, and decide which would be better.
---