SCAR vs Strike Rifle

#1Fluxy1223Posted 11/16/2010 7:26:46 PM
Which do you think is best? why?
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#2Simok123Posted 11/16/2010 7:38:15 PM
I Iove both, but its kinda hard.....SCAR is a better snipy when you want to be more consistant with kills. with the SR, you need to get the headshot or two body shots, but headshots on the SR are somewhat easy because with the SCAR, they kinda have to be standing still in order to get all 3 bursts in their head, with the SR, you need to just time right. But overall, I love em both, and I mean C1 version of them.....SCAR is conduit 2 is like completely different....it auto-matic.....and its not a scope anymore...its a sight you look through that zoomz.....and the C2 Strike rifle has only 10 "bullets" or bio-masses and now each charge is 5 "bullets" so only two shots per round....Frankly they both sound ok, but I will miss the old ones......unless they have a semi-fire on the SCAR, I guess were gonna have to say bye to them :/
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#3RyokoWinsPosted 11/16/2010 8:39:39 PM
You could always just tap the fire button.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#4SmallerRidleyPosted 11/16/2010 9:42:05 PM
One goes pewpewpewpewpewpew

The other goes pew pew pew or ..........PEW
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#5The_ShaderPosted 11/17/2010 1:04:34 AM
Thanks for stealing my topic idea. I was gonna create a chain of topics with this "vs" thing in mind, with great detail, but you just sorta ruined it for me.

I'll let you handle the rest, have fun TC -_-
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#6Fluxy1223(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2010 3:39:06 AM
I'll let you handle the rest, have fun TC -_-

I wasn't going to make any more topics like this, so you can do what you want with this idea
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#7tconslayerPosted 11/17/2010 4:38:00 AM

I think that the scar is more like a dmr so its kinda a sniper but at the same time it isnt. The strike rifle has a huge charge shot that almost kills your enemy with a head shot so i thinks strike rifle is more of a sniper

#8UltimateFlame13Posted 11/17/2010 3:26:14 PM
based on the old weapons, strike rifle. Not sure how much I like the new strike rifle though so we'll see.
---
PSN: LawnGnome93, Want: Golden Sun DD, AC Brotherhood
"Sometimes assassinating a dude can be your biggest tell." - Ryan Davis
#9RyokoWinsPosted 11/17/2010 3:55:40 PM
*Raises hand* Oh, oh! Do SMG vs. Hive cannon next!
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#10gr295Posted 11/17/2010 4:22:07 PM

Me to i think the strike rifle is to because you can hack in the walls with it to but it can snipe really well.I use it a lot!