ADS Sensitivity Settings

#1elheberPosted 11/23/2010 3:02:34 PM
Aiming Down Sight should have it's own sensitivity settings. You should be able to, if you want to, have a separate deadzone size for when you ADS. You should be able to, if you want, have a separate view tilt or turn speed setting for ADS. Control customization is a Conduit thing, and this could be one of the refinements/improvements over TCon in regards to awesome controls.

Personally, I'd like ADS to lock my turning. All I'd have to do is change the deadzone size to max in the ADS settings. I want to be able to do this. Plus everyone who wants turn speed to slow to a crawl during ADS should be able to do so.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 11/23/2010 3:10:17 PM
would be a nice option. Can't think of a reason not to have it honestly.
---
PSN: LawnGnome93, Let me know if you add me.
"Sometimes assassinating a dude can be your biggest tell." - Ryan Davis
#3Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 11/23/2010 3:35:30 PM
Agreed, it would be pretty easy to implement. Just have a tab at the top of the customization menu that allows you to switch between ADS and normal settings. The whole point of ADS is to be more precise, so having the same settings would be a little weird (although I think they're different from the videos we've seen so far).
#4Simok123Posted 11/23/2010 9:52:22 PM
im pretty sure they will have that. why wouldnt they? they have fully customizable controls, im pretty sure they wont forget that.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#5wiiztecPosted 12/2/2010 4:01:43 PM
I just hope the controls are still adjustable in real time
---
wH wiiztec member of Wii Hunters www.clanwh.com
My IQ is 118 but I sometimes lower it down to 92 Teh EnGhoY LipHe's MorE StuPIdesT PLeasZureS LoLz!
#6The_ShaderPosted 12/2/2010 8:29:44 PM
^ Of course they will be.

ADS sensitivity controls will be very likely.

Any wii shooter out there has them, so it wouldnt be surprising if HVS added them.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"