Intro video

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Intro video

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
6 years ago#21
Great update!

User Info: Valdimir_Drega

Valdimir_Drega
6 years ago#22
I've been looking for a while now...where are these new screenshots everyone is referring to?
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.

User Info: gr295

gr295
6 years ago#23

Sega's Flickr blog....the link's in another topic...think it's the "new screens" one.

User Info: plasma_beam

plasma_beam
6 years ago#24
I don't know what i just watched.
but i liiiiiiiike it!
I'm neutral

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
6 years ago#25
lol This is awesome!!!
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#26
I'm posting this comment after watching the intro about 10 times. (under exaggeration).
About the third or fourth time i was watching it, i began tearing up in the eyes in hype. (No exaggeration.)
Around the seventh or eith time i watched it, i stood up from my chair and shouted as loud as i can in one long breath... 'hell yes'. (Exaggeration, i shouted in my mind, still stood up though)

The tenth time, i FORCED my roommate to watch, then smiled as he got to see that this was the sequel to that "crappy" game i kept playing about a year ago.

Todays been.... a good day.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
6 years ago#27
Why did they changed the voices!?

User Info: Supere14

Supere14
6 years ago#28
Lol Shader.

Nice video.

User Info: Vermineater

Vermineater
6 years ago#29
The girl talking was terribad, and made me think she thinks he's basically Neo, until she said "You, who doomed us all".

At that point, I reached a feeling of excitement towards the story. Let's hope this game is as amazing as it appears.

This video is way better than the other video for the game. ^_^

And I hope it sort of parodies itself (but still remains serious), a la Sonic Colors and Evil Dead 2.
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Intro video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived