Some videos and information

#1shadow-stormerPosted 11/26/2010 10:20:42 AM
I dont know if anyones posted these yet, but I was just at the HVS-Network and thought It would be nice to update everyone here with this bunch.

"-Crouch can be toggled on/off.
-14 different online multiplayer modes.
-A "replicator" system built into Atlantis. Whatever your loadout in single player, transitions over to multiplayer.
-Four loadout slots.
-Loadout slots can be unlocked through purchasing.
-Huge character model variety, including female avatars.
-Headbanger headset can be used with those on rival list.
-Structure already in place for DLC, no announcements for the time being."

http://www.bitmob.com/articles/conduit-2-online-multiplayer-aint-easy-on-the-wii

Invasion Mode Gameplay - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtOiTBx9CrI&feature=player_embedded

Campaign (Shows off tougher enemys, voices, and conspiracy objects) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikeHPn2R7QM&feature=player_embedded#!
#2ChangliniPosted 11/26/2010 11:05:22 AM
-A "replicator" system built into Atlantis. Whatever your loadout in single player, transitions over to multiplayer.

Wait... wait...

I'm most likely assuming something that will be decomfirmed, so I'll just leave it at that.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 11/26/2010 5:14:11 PM

I'm most likely assuming something that will be decomfirmed, so I'll just leave it at that.

Not really seeing how that goes against anything.

And this is rather old. I'm starting to wonder why all this stuff is only now showing up on that site.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4ddd87Posted 11/26/2010 5:31:26 PM
That replicator thing is where you use the blueprints you find in the levels. Its basically an explanation for loadouts
#5slit_your_gutzPosted 11/26/2010 5:58:49 PM
I'm going to be pissed if the 14 online multiplayer modes aren't also in splitscreen.

I'm tired of local getting the shaft. Playing with friends > playing with angsty 14 year olds.
#61918mePosted 11/26/2010 7:32:24 PM
"I'm tired of local getting the shaft. Playing with friends > playing with angsty 14 year olds."

Here here!
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
#7VermineaterPosted 11/26/2010 8:10:36 PM
I'm pretty sure they said when splitscreen was announced, it would have the all the modes available online. Or Tony said it, or something.
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
#8slit_your_gutzPosted 11/26/2010 8:19:02 PM
HVS says a lot of things though.
I want to see it in stone. Or ya know, in menu screen.
#9Neo-ganonPosted 11/27/2010 1:47:58 AM

i guess we will be getting friendly AI based on his description of "free drudge"

and the invasion mode is only local? awww that kind of sucks... I dont really have any friends that would want to come over and play this...