Conduit 2 vs. Goldeneye 007

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 vs. Goldeneye 007
5 years ago#1

I say that Conduit 2 would win.Even though it is not out yet, The trailers make it seem better.

5 years ago#2
Based on owning Goldeneye and watching all the Conduit 2 videos.

I say Conduit 2 wins. Patches and invasion mode alone really help with my vote.

And come on, the hive cannon squeels when you reload it. Goldeneye can't touch that.
5 years ago#3
I dunno, Goldeneye's a very strong shooter; so far Con2 doesn't look like it offers the same amount of choice in its gameplay, musical/voice acting quality, or storytelling polish.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Con2, but at this rate i expect GE to keep it's spot as the Wii's premier FPS.
5 years ago#4
Goldeneye cannot compete with Conduit 2's choice of weapon variety, character customizability, enemy variety , bosses, weapon balancing, invasion mode, and actual cool perks.

---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
5 years ago#5
If GE is the premier Wii FPS after this comes out, that's sad. The splitscreen is terrible. D:<
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
5 years ago#6
weapon balancing
I see you've put a few days worth of playing time into Conduit 2's online.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
Black Ops Ally Code - 3426-9220-7490
5 years ago#7
Yeah that's true, bosses in Goldeneye were massively lame.
5 years ago#8
"Goldeneye cannot compete with Conduit 2's choice of weapon variety, character customizability, enemy variety , bosses, weapon balancing, invasion mode, and actual cool perks."

Much of that may be true, (tho we'll have to wait and see for others) but the big question is whether Con2's campaign can compete with GE's. The latter's pacing and stealth/action balancing are way out of the original Conduit's league, so HVS will have to up their game by massive strides to compete.
5 years ago#9
Conduit 2 hands down, GoldenEye is a great game, but I mainly got it cuz I wanted a new game to help me wait for C2. I know Ill like C2 a bit more. its more my taste.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
5 years ago#10
GE's story will be better, but in terms of multiplayer, Conduit would have to suck to not be better. :(
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 vs. Goldeneye 007

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived