Conduit 2 vs. Goldeneye 007

#31milkgood7Posted 12/3/2010 2:21:16 PM
Ok first of all conduit was great imagine conduit 2... Goldeneye is fun but it has to be realistic now conduit doesnt have to be realistic and conduit 2 sounds flat out cool so over all even though goldeneye is off the charts conduit 2 sounds better!

---
Goldeneye Wii...its what i play
(IM ALSO SO EXITED FOR CONDUIT 2
#32ILuvAnjuPosted 12/6/2010 4:54:20 AM

Multiplayer-wise, there are a lot of flaws in goldeneye. Such as the lack of patching. There are a bunch of hacks running about already. Also the lack of chat sucks. The hosting system is the worst part. The games have a random person selected as host, and if the host leaves at any point even during the game, everyone has to exit the game. As a resultYou lose all xp you earn in the game, which is super frustrating. There is something called ADS snap in goldeneye which is a feature that helps the player lock their reticule onto the opponent and it is allowed online. Imo, it takes a lot of skill out of aiming.

No one can really make a insightful judgement on Conduit 2 since it has not been released. But it has patching which I am very happy about.

#33Numbuh100Posted 12/6/2010 8:19:39 AM
ILuvAnju, I don't know what you're playing there but I've been online in GE007 for a long time and there has rarely been any hack encountering for me or the people on the GE board.
---
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK
#34SchmurtinPosted 12/8/2010 12:51:26 PM

The campaign in Goldeneye is one of the best FPS campaigns I've ever played, so I don't know if Conduit 2 will be better in that part. But the multiplayer in Goldeneye is not what I had expected, it's just a CoD clone, and I hate CoD.

So I think that Conduit 2 will be the superior game.

#35themilitarydudePosted 12/8/2010 1:54:04 PM

ILuvAnju posted...

Multiplayer-wise, there are a lot of flaws in goldeneye. Such as the lack of patching. There are a bunch of hacks running about already. Also the lack of chat sucks. The hosting system is the worst part. The games have a random person selected as host, and if the host leaves at any point even during the game, everyone has to exit the game. As a resultYou lose all xp you earn in the game, which is super frustrating. There is something called ADS snap in goldeneye which is a feature that helps the player lock their reticule onto the opponent and it is allowed online. Imo, it takes a lot of skill out of aiming.

No one can really make a insightful judgement on Conduit 2 since it has not been released. But it has patching which I am very happy about.

Hacks? i've put 2 days, 23 hours, and 43 minutes in to the mp and havent seen a hacker yet.

#36themilitarydudePosted 12/8/2010 1:54:42 PM

oh and played a total of 739 matches.

#37themilitarydudePosted 12/8/2010 1:56:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38DarkZV2BetaPosted 12/12/2010 3:03:27 PM
Goldeneye is a mess. It's like it tried to cash in on nostalgia by crapping all over the original design, but then took the original design, threw it out the window, and made a Call of Duty clone with bond characters, and then crapped all over THAT instead.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#39ILuvAnjuPosted 12/13/2010 8:12:08 AM

themilitarydude posted...

Hacks? i've put 2 days, 23 hours, and 43 minutes in to the mp and havent seen a hacker yet.

I have put 3 days and 12 hrs into it. I've seen a fair share of hackers. You won't always notice it unless they have infinite ammo or health. Simply having all guns unlocked is broken enough, but you won't notice it unless you kill them and pick up their weapon. There are hacks to buff the individual player, such as unlimited look up/down, and no damage from high falls. The point is, you won't know. I mean the codes are even up on the internet already for everyone. Whoever has the homebrew channel can hack in a couple of seconds.

That is why patching is soo important.

Anyways, I hope C2 won't have that auto-lock on bs like in GE. That bothers me the most.