I have a problem with the Intro Video

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I have a problem with the Intro Video
4 years ago#1
Weren't the Conduits in the first game red not blue?
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
4 years ago#2
I have a lot of problems with the Intro Video. Mostly the voices. But I guess I'll just have to get used to it.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
4 years ago#3
They were orange. :|
4 years ago#4
^and black.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
4 years ago#5
Think about the game developement. Do you really think HVS was able to create everything they wanted in the first game? Do you honestly think that they wanted ALL the conduits to look exactly the same?

They have an insane amount of time to develope the game this time around, rather then focusing on the engine. So expect some changes. Blue is more sci-fi then Red anyways. Would have been cool to see a red wormhole though, but honestly, WHO WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS BADASS INTRO??? HVS worked their ass's off to create this magnificent cinematic and TC has a problem with the Conduits color???

... For shame >_>
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
4 years ago#6
^ Slight overreaction? :D
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
4 years ago#7
^ It would be, if this was the first topic that has people disliking something about the game.

Been WAAAAAY too many of these for a long time. They dont change, and everyone keeps making more topics about the same thing. its sad to see the board turning into what its becoming.
---
4 years ago#8
All boards which have consistent traffic inevitably share the same fate.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
4 years ago#9
...there's been more than one topic about the conduit in the video being blue instead of red? News to me i guess.
---
PSN: LawnGnome93, Want: Golden Sun DD
"Sometimes assassinating a dude can be your biggest tell." - Ryan Davis
4 years ago#10
Slight missunderstanding... again

Theres a **** load of topics that revolve around something about the intro video, that people dislike.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I have a problem with the Intro Video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived