Player profile

#1tconslayerPosted 11/30/2010 2:35:53 PM

I think that it would be cool if you could click on a player and view all their stats like kills deaths best match and so on. Also I believe it would be cool to have online achievements like sniper get a certain amout of head shots and have it seperate for each sniper. Give me some ideas i sent a email to hvs about this and another q or 2.

#2Simok123Posted 11/30/2010 4:24:47 PM
are you tconsla- nevermind
---
CONDUIT MASTA! AND GOLDENEYE PLAYA!
#3naruto3336Posted 11/30/2010 4:54:14 PM

I made a topic about this about 6-7 months ago. The idea was also to have a "Send Friend Request" button on the player profile so you dont have to type their FC out. Black Ops had this idea and I sincerely hope this game can have it too.

#4incognito3Posted 11/30/2010 5:06:00 PM
i'm a Player.
---
I am Time. -The Incognito Martian Enigma. FPS and RPGs FTW.
Looking forward-ish to: Greg Hasting's Paintball 2 and Conduit 2
#5The_ShaderPosted 11/30/2010 8:02:18 PM
We already have player profiles.

What are you asking for TC? are you talking about LEADERBOARDS??????
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#6tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2010 2:22:47 PM

^ I know we have profiles im saying that you could click on someone your playing against and view their profile no matter what and it would give you the option of adding as rival but then you can see their stats and achievements

#7The_ShaderPosted 12/1/2010 7:34:59 PM
Your talking about leaderboards dude. GoldenEye has them, just not in a profile type of way like your saying. Honestly, theres not that much of a difference except your seeing ALL of their leaderboards stats all on one page.

.... is that really topic worthy?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"