A couple of new information

#1ddd87Posted 12/2/2010 10:14:43 AM
http://www.atomicgamer.com/articles/1160/the-conduit-2-interview

The two writers that will work in the story, (we knew about one of them)

We brought in Jason Blair who worked on Prey, and did some work on Borderlands. We also brought in Matt Forbeck who is a science fiction novelist; he’s written a lot of different books, and he’s helped us sort of flesh out the world as well

Bosses:

AG: How many of these encounters can players expect in the game?

EN: There’s three major bosses that you fight throughout the game, and there’s several sort of sub-bosses – enemies that are tougher that require some strategy to beat, but they aren’t necessarily full bosses.

A part of HDWarriors interview

http://hdwarriors.com/?p=1256

Along with these purely aesthetic changes, players can customize up to four Loadouts. These include a primary weapon, a secondary weapon, grenade, and 4 ‘suit upgrades’. Players start with only a select few weapons and upgrades to choose from – they gain money in Invasion mode and competitive online modes to purchase more character customization items.

http://hdwarriors.com/?p=1259

For the completionist, we still have a huge web of conspiracy-ridden text, treasures, and objects that will keep you “Googling” for some time to come. The story is still a conspiracy story after all.’
#2Brownprouder23Posted 12/2/2010 10:37:27 AM
Yes! Conspiracy story FTW!
#3ChangliniPosted 12/2/2010 12:57:13 PM
Ah, so it seems that if you and your co-op buddy play well in invasion, you will gain more cash I assume.

*Goes to link*
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#4ChangliniPosted 12/2/2010 1:29:14 PM
EN: Yes, we support twelve-player online multiplayer. Same as last game, but we’ve got a lot of really great new maps. There are also many improvements to the multiplayer, including allowing you to do full weapon loadouts; you can completely customize your online experience to load in what weapon-set you want. Additionally, we have a full perk system with over thirty perks; you can go in and modify the character, modify the gameplay experience, and change the look of your character. We also support split screen, so you can play with up to four players on the same box. We also have Invasion mode, which is where...it’s a coop mode where up to you and four of your friends can sit on the same box and wave after wave of enemies come at you. We have over fourteen different gameplay modes confirmed at this point, so it’s a lot of bang for your dollar. We really wanted to make this a deep single player experience and a really wonderful online experience, and deliver on a truly great first person shooter for the Wii.

I counted in that wikia for BO and that's basically double its perks in number.
Now, to read more.

---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#5ChangliniPosted 12/2/2010 2:45:33 PM
We have different character models – the majority of them have different body parts you can purchase and customize with.

That troubles me, a lot.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#6The_ShaderPosted 12/2/2010 3:42:46 PM
^ Do you honestly think every type of character model will be equally customizable?

Do you think Destroyer Armor will be customizable at all? or just as customizable as the other ones? i think not.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#7ddd87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2010 3:45:31 PM
The normal Destroyer Armor IS customizable. The Gold one not maybe.
#8SupahShnipaPosted 12/2/2010 4:09:52 PM
Over 30 Perks?

Oh god, that will be near impossible to balance. It's hard enough to balance COD Perks.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
Black Ops Ally Code - 3426-9220-7490
#9ChangliniPosted 12/2/2010 4:22:22 PM
^ Do you honestly think every type of character model will be equally customizable?

Do you think Destroyer Armor will be customizable at all? or just as customizable as the other ones? i think not.

Honestly, I was excluding that from my worries.

I just want to switch around everything on each model for every faction in this game.
Honestly, that part in bold makes me think that more than half of the models will only be customizable in color. Then again, I'm taking that idealism from most games that got me hyped up for their extensive character customization just to be disappointed at all the limitations.

Two recent examples:

Halo: Only the Spartan side has customizable armor parts.
Black Ops: The only way to change the appearance of the character is to change its faction and use different perks.

Older ones include a hand held fighting game and most racing games that see vehicle customization as a different paint job with performance upgrades.

With that typed, I should really lower my expectations for DRIVER SF sense really, expecting remakes of old day/night themed music from the first two games is a bit much, despite the remake of the menu music in that E3 reveal.

*Sigh*

I should really lower my expectations even when the implication of something is high.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#10RyokoWinsPosted 12/2/2010 4:23:44 PM
Not to be a...you know...but the whole 30 perks thing has been in the sticky for months. I'm actually excited. Sure, people will probably only seriously use about 10, but with that many perks, there are bound to be some pretty crazy and creative upgrades that I'd love to try out just for fun.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.