where is gool ol' tony?

#11ChangliniPosted 12/3/2010 11:40:05 AM
Oh, well that's disappointing. I didn't state another possibility in my post.

___

Now, that doesn't mean that Tony or some other curious HVS worker can't look around these boards without posting.
After all, lurking/skimming boards in the internet has been going on for some time now.
___
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#12UltimateFlame13Posted 12/3/2010 12:18:24 PM
If I had to guess I'd say he doesn't post as much anymore because he has better stuff to do, he wouldn't have much to say because he can't reveal anything, and they are likely at a point in development where they don't need quite as much direct feedback from the forums. Or he just got tired of us :P
---
PSN: LawnGnome93, Want: Golden Sun DD
"Sometimes assassinating a dude can be your biggest tell." - Ryan Davis
#13Simok123Posted 12/3/2010 3:32:56 PM
meh who cares, I think he has better things to do then answer stupid questions that have already been answered for the most part.
---
CONDUIT MASTA! AND GOLDENEYE PLAYA!
#14AZN_FLiPSTAHPosted 12/3/2010 8:08:04 PM
he is tied up in my basement..yes im a lurker...dont worry he is safe in my hands... <3
---
^FOR YOUR VIDEOGAMING NEWS^ http://www.leakybattery.com/
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)
#15incognito3Posted 12/3/2010 10:40:10 PM
don't give him what he asks for, it is probably illegal.
---
I am Time. -The Incognito Martian Enigma. FPS and RPGs FTW.
Looking forward-ish to: Greg Hasting's Paintball 2 and Conduit 2
#16HVSTony(VIP)Posted 12/4/2010 1:57:10 AM
"But, it is most likely that the team has progressed in such a way that most new things related to this game will need to be kept confidential until the release date comes closer"

That sounds about right :)
#17link4342(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2010 7:02:36 PM
hey! the man of the hour!

nice job polishing up the game, from what Nintendo power says, the extended release date is well worth it!
you know, i kind of welcome it when producers extend the date, the games usually come out that much better.
and it shows the company has the balls to make the crowd wait in order to make a great game.
---
DO A BARREL ROLL!!
you know what they say, too much of a good thing is a awesome thing and too much of a awesome thing has something to do with Legend of Zelda
#18raysnds1Posted 12/6/2010 8:52:07 AM
cripes...he got loose again....**climbs in van drives to secret area, pretends to need help loading furniture**