Looking Back...

#21The_ShaderPosted 12/7/2010 11:15:43 AM
^ Its the manner of laying out the sentence that through me off. If he HAD put all caps on a word or bolded it, i would have caught on to what he meant almost immediately. (almost, maybe a re-read)

Give it some time, i hated the VA with a passion when the Intro video came out. Now i'm all for it, and eventually i wont be the only one.

Honestly, the only VA that matters is the Multiplayer one, and if the female announcer chick isnt back, then i will be VERY pissed off.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#22elheberPosted 12/7/2010 3:38:23 PM
It was the intro video that made me dislike the new voice actors. No, no... "dislike" is not a strong enough word.

You know those movies where the acting is so bad that it's actually good? Sort of like that, but not quite bad enough.

It's disappointing because the voice acting in TCon was so good. It's like when Valve announced that Wheatley's voice actor from the E3 Portal 2 videos will not be Wheatley's voice actor in the finished game... that disappointing. Or perhaps worse, because the new actor might actually be good, while the new VAs for Con2 sound like english dub actors from FUNimation anime.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#23The_ShaderPosted 12/7/2010 3:52:53 PM
^ Well ****, i do have to agree with alot of what you posted.... FUNimation.... **** them... Brian Drummond was the ****ING ****!!!!

Well... Mr. Ford sure did talk alot in the first game, hopefully he's given some even better lines in this game. I'm excited to see the talent that the Duke can do when not being himself.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"