ADS Snap

#11The_ShaderPosted 12/6/2010 5:22:17 PM
ADS Snap can be a little TOO assisting in that you could be just looking down your sights at something, and OH LOOK! you suddenly snapped onto a guy you didnt even notice!

HVS had lock on, and no assist when looking down the scopes so.... who knows.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#12Icuras08Posted 12/6/2010 6:41:56 PM
The ADS is Goldeneye is pretty big. I was beating up everyone .
Then I put in Black ops wii, and I am struggling without it. I'm having MUCH more fun without it though.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#13elheberPosted 12/6/2010 9:13:23 PM
Aim assists, such as an ADS snap (and the targeting lock-on) are one of the things I very much mind when it comes to closing the skill gap. I'm fine if the CCPro has more aim assist than the Wiimote, but I wouldn't want even more aim assists than TCon.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#14SupahShnipaPosted 12/6/2010 10:31:34 PM
I, personally, want to see the Skill Gap widened. Aim Assist on Wii hinders you more than anything :P
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
Black Ops Ally Code - 3426-9220-7490
#15ryudo_dragoonPosted 12/8/2010 7:46:04 PM
"So, lock-on via ADS?"
^^^

If you've ever played GE, you should realize how much of a lock-on the game's aim assist is.
They might as well label it lock-on.

In CoD, it's a lot less severe, while in GE you can be barely facing a guy, not know he's there, ADS, shoot, and get a kill. One way or another, it's a cheap crutch for people who can't properly aim.

Not to confuse anyone, Tcon Lock-on however was a major part of gameplay and didn't allow some random no knowledge player to get easy kills on skilled players, while that's what GE aim assist is from what I've played.
---
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony
#16ILuvAnjuPosted 12/13/2010 7:46:55 AM

Simok123 posted...
ive tried not using it in GE, it is anooying because you try to move the sight close up to the palyer, then it goes up and you cant aim.

I think something is wrong with your wii remote or you are terrible at aiming.. why would your aim suddenly go up when you are aiming down the sight?

#17kisanasikPosted 12/13/2010 6:13:47 PM
this killed golden eye for me, I couldn't play that game for more than a day because it was so stupid easy online and turning it off means you're at a huge disadvantage.
thank god COD doesn't have this for wiimote/nunchuk