So far what do you and don't you like?

#11RyokoWinsPosted 12/17/2010 11:08:16 PM
Crazy weapons
Over 30 suit upgrades
More open maps
No more Marathon/Streets/Explosives 4 times in a row.
No more spawn glitch
A shooter to play that isn't MWR (there's only so long you can play)

DISLIKE
New voice actors
No party system
Uninspired opening video
No online Invasion

*sigh* I need to buy some more controllers...and some more friends who like video games.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/17/2010 11:52:39 PM
"I need to buy some more controllers...and some more friends who like video games."

I got all my friends for free :U
#13The_ShaderPosted 12/18/2010 1:47:25 AM
Oops.... ****ing memory of mine...

FORGOT Likes:
- Updates and such to keep hackers out ((This is no guarantee, but an attempt))
- More online modes
- Updated and better graphics ((said this before, but before i just LIKED the graphics, this time its i like the updated graphics.))
- More character models to choose from
- Customizable models
- The new kicking option ((i believe they said they added one))

FORGOT dislikes:
- Friend Code is still there
- Nintendo's still present regulations
- No Wii-speak support ((Not that big a deal, but i didnt like it when i first heard it. Already bought the headset))
- Lack of Human bosses
- Lack of blood spew fountains off of Human necks ((Drudge still have their fountains, but i want Human ones.))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#14Sudsy86_Posted 12/19/2010 6:20:36 AM

Dislikes:

watered down jumping. That alone might ruin the game for me.

Perks. As if they didn't affect game balance...

Turret. Turret? Wtf? Sure, I guess having "more" is better. But, a turret just seems out of place. Just one moreway you can say to the boss, "Oh, don't worry, sir. this is inspired by CoD."

multifunctions for all guns. Presumably, this would either make certain guns absurdly stronger than others, or, this would lead to them micromanaging every gun and altering their strength because they can't think of a different, sensible altfire. I'd much rather see strong guns with no altfire and the less powerful guns having altfires. (say, reduce DA killing power by 2-3 hits but let it have the mine advantage over,say, the usp or SR) Think, would the scar's damage be reduced during altfire? It's pretty strong without it; so, I'm guessing it must be, unless the shortened magazine makes spraying impractical.

No female announcer.

Anything else that was inspired by CoD. I can't consciously like the game itself the more it is made up of unoriginal ideas which don't make the game QUALITY better.

Hardcore. You know what? More isn't better. More options remove having a core focus of the game. That's why game's suck. There's no point to them; so, everyone who sucks at doing certain thingsof the purpose can be happy soiling themselves on other things. This will take away a lot of the competition in the run and gun, non-hardcore mode.

the SR has been nerfed.

The USP has been nerfed (shortened magazine, right?)

the HC has been buffed.

The Phase rifle is an addition which actually makes sense.

the A-R eclipse also makes sense.

lock-on is still there, but has been reduced.

No online invasion. This will keep people who are scared to play others in my games.

i LOVE no party system. I'm the kind of person who hates people who only get more confident/ tough in groups.I love seeing the pansies squirm. haha. Plus, I'm a lonewolf; so, this won't make my everyday lifemore challenging because even the worst players can work together against me every game. YES!!! Let the self-sufficient survive!

Greater model customization. Now my scientist can look even lamer, hopefully.

Reduced grenade usage.

#15Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2010 8:04:05 AM
Sudsy86_:
lock-on is still there, but has been reduced.

I've seen others mention this, but I'm not seeing it. Is there a video or article I missed that proves that the lock-on is reduced?
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#16gojomosoPosted 12/19/2010 8:32:27 AM
Like:
Almost everything, except....
Dislike:
All the labels on the gate (in the second vid) and the enemies that say TRUST, what kindof secret agency would have that? thats just gay
second the voice actor, especially adams
also:
-lack of character when inside building (still looks bland)
-the fact that the voices seem really distant
-some of the death animations seem... overkill (but still better than the last game)
- I REALLY dislike the lack of a female voice for multiplayer
-Invasion looks lacking and not that hard (enemies seem to stand around, except for mites)
-Your own health should drop faster (i know the first few vids the player is on invincible)
-The talking by the enemies seems always right by the player, even if they are on the other side of the map
-AI always seems to look over you

But the last video/trailer is the newest look at the game and i am totally impressed
if i would look at just that vid i would i have no problems with the game
its just a few of the other things are disappointing still
But we have asked for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and they've done their best- lets just make sure this one sells
#17SupahShnipaPosted 12/19/2010 12:44:01 PM
Like:
Graphics
Multiplayer

Don't Like:
SP
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#18Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2010 4:44:41 PM
gojomoso:
... the enemies that say TRUST, what kindof secret agency would have that? thats just gay...

The Trust isn't so secret anymore. In the first game the President gave Adams permission to use the Trust to fight the Drudge, so they are out and about. Also, in one video I noticed a poster with the picture of a man and "savior" written underneath. I'm pretty sure that's Adams, and if it is that means the public is aware of the Trust.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)