Conduit 2 names+Black Ops ally codes. Put 'em here.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 names+Black Ops ally codes. Put 'em here.

User Info: gaby2107

gaby2107
6 years ago#1
Hey guys put you Conduit 2 names here! Also your BO(lol @ body odour)Ally Codes because I'm getting it Saturday
---
Request stickies please, so it stays up.
---
Grannys used to say, 'your next', to me at weddings. They stopped when I did it to them at funerals. I support the Daos movement(happy ligers?)

User Info: TNT4212

TNT4212
6 years ago#2
im gettin bo in a fiew days and dosent con 2 use friend codes?
scribblenaut

gaby2107
6 years ago#3
Yeah, but I cant ask for those...
---
Grannys used to say, 'your next', to me at weddings. They stopped when I did it to them at funerals. I support the Daos movement(happy ligers?)

User Info: Fluxy1223

Fluxy1223
6 years ago#4
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaby966

Is this you?
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.

gaby2107
6 years ago#5
Nope, I don't make videos and I'm not white. I see why you could think so though!

P.S. I don't watch norp,(reverse that)its just sick and on appeals to sad perverts :P
---

gaby2107
6 years ago#6
I mean I dont watch nrop(reverse that)
---

User Info: Icuras08

Icuras08
6 years ago#7
Icuras08
or
Zelgius

Any name that sounds like my username might be me too (for example: Ickery08)
Keep these names in the back of your mind.
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie

gaby2107
6 years ago#8
Ickery8's catchy!
---

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#9
Recently got a new gamertag, my original 'Shader' name was taken so i opted out with Dr Shader. While i was going with something else, my brother just suggested the Dr part.

I thought, why not? i love Dr. Pepper Cherry.... so yummy.

So yeah... Conduit 2 will either feature a Shader, or Dr Shader. Also, i love what Treyarch has did to the Snipers. Its a ****ing pain in the ass to get a **** load of kills with snipers now, but atleast getting a silencer on them isnt such a bad thing anymore. (As long as its a headshot, its a OHKO. And the variable zoom gets rid of the silencers range thing. very nice.)
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 names+Black Ops ally codes. Put 'em here.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived