I actually doubt there'll be DLC.

#1gaby2107Posted 12/24/2010 4:59:46 PM
If it were to confirmed, it would have been by now, from my point of view. What are your thoughts?
---
My first ever on-topic with a point post! =D
---
There's a line between being funny and just being a douche.*ahem*mychonny on youtube*ahem* I support the Daos movement.
#2LigersRulePosted 12/24/2010 5:08:29 PM
I believe they said that the system is already in place with the patch system, the question is whether or not they want to afterwords.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
#3Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 12/24/2010 5:15:47 PM
Yeah, they said in the Conduit Portal podcast that they weren't interested in maps and such at the time [the podcast was recorded], but I think they might look into it later on (IMO).
#4Aile_WingPosted 12/24/2010 6:23:35 PM
Wasn't it mentioned in one of the latest interviews that it was something that they wanted to do? From a statement like that I can only infer that there won't be any DLC.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#5ddd87Posted 12/24/2010 6:27:40 PM
^ Yeah, in the eurogamer interview the producers say it very clear
#6gojomosoPosted 12/24/2010 7:02:29 PM
in one of their recent interviews they said they had the system in place, but had neither time nor money to add it. Im pretty sure it wont be in there
#7The_ShaderPosted 12/24/2010 7:17:18 PM
The point is..

They CAN add some DLC after the game is released. Whether or not that they WILL is a whole different matter.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#8Aile_WingPosted 12/24/2010 8:40:25 PM
^ But we shouldn't hold our breath.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#9SafetyFistPosted 12/25/2010 8:35:05 AM
I'd imagine the better the game sells the more interested they'll be in supporting it with dlc. It's not something I'm going to be expecting though.
---
PSN: LawnGnome93, Playing: Civilization V
-Flame
#10LilroscoPosted 12/26/2010 1:48:17 PM
^^ ^ But we shouldn't hold our breath.
*releases grasps of air*

Well I guess if they have the system in the game then its all good. Hey maybe we might even get a map or something out of the blue.....maybe.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.