I actually doubt there'll be DLC.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I actually doubt there'll be DLC.

User Info: gaby2107

gaby2107
6 years ago#1
If it were to confirmed, it would have been by now, from my point of view. What are your thoughts?
---
My first ever on-topic with a point post! =D
---
There's a line between being funny and just being a douche.*ahem*mychonny on youtube*ahem* I support the Daos movement.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#2
I believe they said that the system is already in place with the patch system, the question is whether or not they want to afterwords.
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
6 years ago#3
Yeah, they said in the Conduit Portal podcast that they weren't interested in maps and such at the time [the podcast was recorded], but I think they might look into it later on (IMO).

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
6 years ago#4
Wasn't it mentioned in one of the latest interviews that it was something that they wanted to do? From a statement like that I can only infer that there won't be any DLC.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#5
^ Yeah, in the eurogamer interview the producers say it very clear

User Info: gojomoso

gojomoso
6 years ago#6
in one of their recent interviews they said they had the system in place, but had neither time nor money to add it. Im pretty sure it wont be in there

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#7
The point is..

They CAN add some DLC after the game is released. Whether or not that they WILL is a whole different matter.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
6 years ago#8
^ But we shouldn't hold our breath.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

User Info: SafetyFist

SafetyFist
6 years ago#9
I'd imagine the better the game sells the more interested they'll be in supporting it with dlc. It's not something I'm going to be expecting though.
PSN: LawnGnome93, Playing: Civilization V
-Flame

User Info: Lilrosco

Lilrosco
6 years ago#10
^^ ^ But we shouldn't hold our breath.
*releases grasps of air*

Well I guess if they have the system in the game then its all good. Hey maybe we might even get a map or something out of the blue.....maybe.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I actually doubt there'll be DLC.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived