You Make the Weapon

#1Prime011Posted 1/6/2011 11:11:05 AM
I don't know if this is old or not, but try to create your own weapon for the Drudge and Trust in this topic.
And I do realize these weapons would not be in the game, but it's just to be creative!
---
PSN: Bigfudgie
Hebrews 11:1
#2The_ShaderPosted 1/6/2011 12:53:20 PM
New Drudge Sniper

Description: Looks like a giant syringe, but thinner with some organ looking things inside the 'glass'.

It acts just like any other sniper in the world of gaming, slow reload, long time between shots, low amount of ammo, high accuracy, and high damage. Except it shoots very deadly, radiation viruses upon impact on the target. Making the enemy not only move in a weird way for awhile, but also take damage over time instead of alot at once. (Maybe add some other stuff too to keep it on par with the Trust's Phase Rifle.)

Humans Incendiary Ammo

A weapon upgrade for Human weapons only. Makes them stronger, lowers range, and adds a nice fiery look to the bullets as they zoom by. Kill a target with them, and they'll burst into flames. Maybe add something to nurf it to keep it from being overpowered.... like use it too much in a short amount of time, and it'll break the weapon? Or maybe make the rate of fire go down by alot.... Possibly a bad idea for extra damage... (Plan B: instead of 'stronger', it'll give the weapon extra range?)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 1/6/2011 2:25:23 PM
Gyrojet Bullets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoffTmg9bxU

Adds sniper-range to pistols, accelerating bullet, very low damage at close range, no kick. Perfect for the HVS .45.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4gaby2107Posted 1/6/2011 3:06:23 PM

Taco shotter.

#5monjamania2000Posted 1/6/2011 3:43:29 PM
The **** You:
It's just a giant ball and you throw it. It kills everyone
---
Bless me lord with many sins, In Jesus name I pray amen!
#6RyokoWinsPosted 1/6/2011 4:30:27 PM
I've heard so much about the taco shooter but I don't remember anyone saying what it does.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#7Prime011(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2011 5:43:39 PM
The Hive-Drudge Weapon
Description: A honey comb that is lit on fire, but your handle/trigger will be some wooden stick (Like when you were a child); so, because you are holding it, you may be slowly damaged too.

Primary Function: Shoots flaming suicidal insects that stick your opponent for 3 sec. coming out of a little hole.

Secondary Function: (Two in mind)
-When you are shot/punched, a group of insects come out and attack your attacker, but are much more deadly because you attacked the hive and are in numbers.
-OR You can leave behind small hives that slowly grow and let out insects until they are destroyed.

---
PSN: Bigfudgie
Hebrews 11:1
#8The_ShaderPosted 1/6/2011 5:44:11 PM
SmallerRidley wins this topic.

That pistol is filled with so much win.... Must... attach... sniper scope!!!!! -foaming at the mouth- -asplodes-
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#9SmallerRidleyPosted 1/6/2011 5:44:54 PM
Plus it can fire IN SPACE!
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#10KilalmenPosted 1/6/2011 7:25:08 PM
an orbital strike grenade. when thrown it calls in an a massive air strike from an orbiting drudge/trust satellite the downside is that the air strike takes a while to get to the grenade and in that time another player can destroy the grenade calling off the air strike.