May buy a 3DS instead of Conduit 2

#1The_ShaderPosted 1/6/2011 5:37:46 PM
Cant really blame me though.... its the newest Nintendo handheld with a real breakthrough in technology. 3D imaging without the need of 3D glasses. Not only that, but the 3DS is getting a **** load of really badass games. Games that you wouldnt normally see on a Nintendo console of any kind! Metal Gear, Dead or Alive... Next up, its gonna be a Final Fantasy game thats not a remake an such.

Then again, the real reason is getting a remake of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Better graphics + 3D, possible new content? Must have...

So... anyone else conflicted by the two?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 1/6/2011 5:41:18 PM
Nope, I am absolutely sure I won't be able to afford the 3DS at launch.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3Icuras08Posted 1/6/2011 6:25:28 PM
I'm getting both
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#4RyokoWinsPosted 1/6/2011 6:31:20 PM
I have such a huge backlog of games I want that I don't think I'll ever catch up!

No More Heroes 2
Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood
Mass Effect 2
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Red Steel 2
F.E.A.R. 2/3
BIT. TRIP. BEAT
And probably more that I can't think of at the moment.

And Conduit 2 on top of that!

This may not seem like a lot to some of you, but it certainly is to someone like me with no stable income.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#5Valdimir_DregaPosted 1/6/2011 6:56:17 PM
I was going to wait on the 3DS but I have a feeling that everyone's going to want one and Nintendo isn't going to make enough supply to meet the demand. If I don't pre-order and get one at launch, none of the stores are going to have them in stock any longer than 10 minutes for the next 6 months or so.

I'm still getting C2 at launch as well though.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#6SupahShnipaPosted 1/6/2011 7:08:57 PM
Are they making a 3DS Fire Emblem game?

If so I'll buy it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#7RichieGamerPosted 1/6/2011 7:10:13 PM
I was going to get one but my sister recently got a DsiXL, which I use and I don't want to spend money when I recently 'got' a handheld.

And RyokoWins, get No More Heroes 2, that game rocks.
---
I am not nationTimeline.
#8fon1988Posted 1/7/2011 10:02:09 AM

I will be getting 3DS first as well but in no way will I foreget about this game. I just pray that the 3DS isn't going to actually be $250 like some sites have stated.

#9ender003Posted 1/8/2011 5:05:46 AM
You might want to wait for the inevitable revised 3DS as the launch one will only have a 3 - 5 hour battery.
---
I've never had McDonald's. And I never will. I have also never had spaghetti.
#10The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2011 10:43:15 AM
^ If the 3DS needs to be recharged, then theres a way to recharge it. Meaning, if my 3DS battery wont last as long as i need it to, then i'm just gonna plug it into the wall WHILE i play it.

Did the same with the Gameboy Advanced... SD? .... whatever the hell the were called.

And RyokoWins, go ahead and add put 'Madworld' next to No More Heroes 2. I honestly believe it is better, but the first No More Heroes is better then Madworld.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"