Conduit 2 fo' free! FTW XD

#1monjamania2000Posted 1/6/2011 7:05:43 PM
My birthday is on the 20th of February. I'll be 5 days late but oh well >:D

But to keep this from being a useless topic, anyone else gonna play the last mission of Conduit 1 before switching to Conduit 2? Or maybe do an entire run of the game the day before?
---
Bless me lord with many sins, In Jesus name I pray amen!
#2Icuras08Posted 1/6/2011 7:17:07 PM
I'm trying that right now.

Jefferson Memorial is IMPOSSIBLE on the hardest difficulty...
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 1/6/2011 7:54:07 PM
I surprised myself with how easy I beat it. Maybe because I was expecting to never beat it.

Still, HVS 45 and chuck them nades. I had more problems with the first room of the 8th stage. They cheat hardcore.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4DivinityStripesPosted 1/6/2011 8:04:55 PM
I actually found the Jefferson memorial quite easy. You REALLY need to get rid of those Conduits as fast as you can. With skillful SMAW shots, you'll breeze through it. Yes, this was on the hardest difficulty :P.

Though... I am sadly stuck at the end game, where Mr. Ford has to defeat all those big tough Drudge (forgot their names) to energize a Conduit. I can NOT get past the stage!!! I just die randomly by a headshot from a Drudge that I didn't even know was there. T.T
---
Why? Because.
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 1/6/2011 8:09:13 PM

Though... I am sadly stuck at the end game, where Mr. Ford has to defeat all those big tough Drudge (forgot their names) to energize a Conduit. I can NOT get past the stage!!! I just die randomly by a headshot from a Drudge that I didn't even know was there. T.T

Keep them in front of you (on the other side of the room) until they all stay where they are, then start camping at the bottom of the stairs or the containment chambers.

If you mean the last invaders, use the Carbonizer.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6Icuras08Posted 1/6/2011 8:40:37 PM
Alright. Time to pass Conduit 1!!!
This is for you HVSTony!!!!
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#7ChangliniPosted 1/7/2011 3:46:06 AM
We should have Mason translate the numbers.

Anyways, I'll see to it that my wii gets connected back so I can be able to play the campaign with that Drudge cheat(Viva le cheats!) on.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book