I bet some new trailers and such will be coming soon...

#1Simok123Posted 1/7/2011 9:21:28 PM
...so what are you hoping it will be of? I WANNA SEE SOME ONLINE GAMEPLAY ALREADY! I WANNA SEE TEH NEW MAPS!
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
#2The_ShaderPosted 1/7/2011 9:38:02 PM
Well... Thats whats done usually with games. The closer the release comes, the more info is released, along with more up to date footage.

.... Umm the footage could be only of two things. Either the same stuff that was shown before, just with a different looking video. Or a video reveal with some same stuff, but with something brand new in the video.

.... 10/10 topic. yay and stuff.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3Icuras08Posted 1/7/2011 9:38:24 PM
I want them to announce Daos to the world already!!!

---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#4youreviltwin666Posted 1/7/2011 11:15:43 PM
DAOS FOR LIFE!!!

---
Hobo see you first, Hobo eat you first.
#5CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/7/2011 11:24:36 PM
I bet they announce...

A delay! :p
#6RyokoWinsPosted 1/8/2011 12:01:26 AM
Hmm...What do I hope it is? I actually don't know. I've seen invasion and was...slightly disappointed (here's hoping the difficulty ramps up). Well I guess I'd like to see more of the maps. The only maps I remember seeing in detail are the jungle one and the UFO crash site. We've seen glimpses of the others, but not much.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#7Neo-ganonPosted 1/8/2011 2:45:27 AM

been off the boards for a while, but i hope that invasion mode is online as well as split screen.

#8The_ShaderPosted 1/8/2011 11:37:05 AM
^ its offline only. Daos are probably only gonna make a cameo (This is thinking optimistically), and they wont delay a game when its a month from releasing, if it were to be delayed again, it would have been done so last month. That, and a delay would be pointless seeing as how they are using all this extra time to polish the game, where AFTER the release they'll start fixing glitches with patches an such.

i expect lots of glitches, then lots of patches.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#9Simok123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2011 12:12:43 PM
^I hope Daos shows up as a easter egg! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
#10Neo-ganonPosted 1/8/2011 7:05:43 PM

wow thats legitimately dissapointing... i was really really really really hoping for online invasion mode :(