I expect hype to screw over with this game..again

#1supergodinezPosted 1/8/2011 11:07:27 AM
Remember how the first Conduit game was almost made out to be 'Halo on Wii ffs'? And then it became to be yet another generic FPS that was miles away from where it's hype was?

Will the same happen to the sequel? What do you think, eh?
---
Mario Kart Wii FC: 3910-5719-4571
Rock Band 2 FC: 1532 6278 0195
#2monjamania2000Posted 1/8/2011 11:48:50 AM
Well considering that I really liked the first Conduit, I think I'm going to love the second one
---
Bless me lord with many sins, In Jesus name I pray amen!
#3VermineaterPosted 1/8/2011 12:05:46 PM
I'm thinking it will be better than the first, if only slightly. I'm just hoping Invasion's fun-ish. Everything else is just icing on my cake.

I'll be playing more that than Black Ops. I can't believe how popular that bad game is. (On PS3, mind you. (There is next to no skill or tactics. I've played games all my life, and a camper wins. They get 6 or so kills, activate killstreak, get a few more, activate another. e_e And the game mode is Domination, not deathmatch. They aren't playing the game right, they're playing to gain more levels, not win.))
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
#4The_ShaderPosted 1/8/2011 12:19:03 PM
My only wish is.... For a FPS that is like a classic one but revolutionary to this decade. There was so many that could have been that wish... but none never satisfied. I wish Conduit 2 was getting a weapon wheel... The first Conduit was made into the "Halo for Wii" by the fans, and people who were stupid enough to think something like that.

Black Ops (on the 360) is already getting a tad old to me. I'm on the 5th prestige while my roommate (Who played it about 40 more hours then i have) has gotten to the 8th or 9th prestige. He's fallen into a groove of what weapons hes good with, and perks he must have. I've spent my 4th prestige just sniping the entire time. The weapons are SO different in Black Ops, i found the Dragunov to be my best sniping tool in the game. (And i can only snipe with an infrared scope for some reason.) The weapons are great and diverse enough to warrant a try with each and every one of them. Next up, its silenced weapons with... hmm.... Either the crossbow, or more Dual CZ's.

Conduit 2 has already sealed the deal with me for its unique weapons, awesome graphics (Enemies look SO BADASS turning invisible with the ARC-Eclipse), customizable characters, and immense multiplayer.

Side Note: Dual Wielding some weapons makes them get a faster reload in Black Ops. I had no idea until yesterday that the Pythons get a near instant reload when you dual wield them, same with the last shotguns who get 'clips' instead of shells for their reload. Overpowered as ****.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 1/8/2011 12:29:50 PM
There isn't a "super hype machine" for this game yet.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6SupahShnipaPosted 1/8/2011 12:44:43 PM
Black Ops (on the 360) is already getting a tad old to me.

It's because it's so slow paced. It's about as action packed as a romantic comedy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#7LilroscoPosted 1/8/2011 1:43:14 PM
Well considering that I really liked the first Conduit, I think I'm going to love the second one

^^ This
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#8ReedeemerPosted 1/8/2011 3:31:18 PM
Umm, what hype? The details that we do know about this game is because players went out of their way to find them, HVS is making sure not to do the same mistake again.
---
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
Loving the #2 this year; Lbp2, Conduit2, Deadspace2!
#9Prime011Posted 1/8/2011 3:42:26 PM
Compared to the first Conduit, i would say this one has a at most 10% of that hype.
I guess because a lot of us know that we overhyped that one. So I doubt hype will kill this one
---
PSN: Bigfudgie
Hebrews 11:1
#10RichieGamerPosted 1/8/2011 3:56:58 PM
This game is not hyped at all.
---
I am not nationTimeline.