(off topic)When do you think the wii 2 is coming out?

#1DanteXdemoNPosted 1/8/2011 1:27:29 PM
Or the New Ps3,360
cuz if the wii2 has the same crap online im not buying the new wii..
#2Brownprouder23Posted 1/8/2011 1:32:26 PM
The Wii is severely lacking in that department.
#3RyokoWinsPosted 1/8/2011 11:31:26 PM
My guess is
Announced mid-2012
Released Fall 2013

...well...that's more like what I would like. Realistically, I have no idea. Nintendo is kinda crazy sometimes. Also, they're not going to just make a Wii HD; they're not making a new console until they think they have the next great product. At least...I don't think so...Ah, I dunno.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#4The_ShaderPosted 1/9/2011 10:12:50 AM
First and foremost

If your waiting for a Wii with good online, stop waiting. Wait for Nintendo to get decent servers, THEN wait for a new home console from them.

Secondly, the 3DS is awesome, its pratically Wii 2 already. (Its getting more exclusive first party games on release day then the Wii did when it came out.)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5Fanch234Posted 1/9/2011 9:27:54 PM
I don't really care when it comes out. So long as it kicks ***. Which it probably will since nintendo has oodles of cash to spend in development thanks to the success of the wii.
---
cool beans
call of duty BO FC: 2273-9216-9911
#6jje116Posted 1/10/2011 4:50:07 PM
I bet Wii will be the first to have a predecessor, due how far behind it is in terms of next generation features. I have no idea about the 360, but sony promised that the PS3 will have a 10 year life span, and due to the fact that the system has the most momentum right now out of the three, I think it will last several more years.
--
word to the fonz
#7Fanch234Posted 1/10/2011 6:13:37 PM
"I bet Wii will be the first to have a predecessor, due how far behind it is in terms of next generation features."
huh? For one thing I think you mean successor. It's predecessor is the gamecube. And even then I don't know what you mean by that.
---
cool beans
call of duty BO FC: 2273-9216-9911
#8jje116Posted 1/11/2011 2:10:10 PM
Haha sorry, successor. And you don't know what I mean by what? Next generation features? I'm talking about HD, overall power, online interface, everything that people ridicule the wii for not having.
---
Holy Jeezus!
#9Brownprouder23Posted 1/11/2011 2:58:48 PM
With motion controls being the norm for all consoles, the Wii no longer has the advantage of being the only one with them anymore. I hope they do come out with their next console sometime soon if that's going to help with their online at all.
#10The_ShaderPosted 1/11/2011 3:27:39 PM
Nintendo's future is in the 3DS. Not only is it going to have online features far exceeding the Wii, but its 3D technology far surpasses anything out there on the market. With every feature on it being utalized by any game that comes across it, its already looking to be THEE best gaming system out there.

(Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time uses the 3DS camera in an awesome way. When looking in first person view to check out the surroundings, you have the OPTION to move the 3DS around to use the camera as where you want to look. So if you want to look at the sky, turn the 3DS towards the ceiling, or if you want to look below Links feet, you face the 3DS at your own feet.)

My hopes for the 3DS is very very high. (Also, you'll apparantly be able to download some Gameboy games and gameboy advanced games, along with other titles from the N64 an such. The 3Ds is getting an updated Shop Channel.)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"