What to do - Gamestop pre-order for Canadians

#1Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/8/2011 1:51:00 PM
Basically, instead of stocking the limited edition in Canada, or offering some sort of in-store pickup option, Gamestop (or SEGA, whoever controls this kind of thing) has decided that it will only be available in the States... Unless you want to pay an extra $15 for shipping. I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $75 for the last game (CAD), and I don't really want to do it again. What do you guys think? Is it worth it to pay $75 for this game?

The only solution I can think of (aside from paying the full price, which I might just end up doing) would be for someone to pre-order 2 copies, and then put one on eBay that I could bid on right away and then end the auction. That's a fair bit to ask though, so I don't really expect that to happen...
#2ReedeemerPosted 1/8/2011 3:23:47 PM
Dude no way is the limited edition worth $15 more. All you get is a cheap little art book the size of the game manual, and the costume and ASE are whack. And if its like the last game, those codes are not going to be unique and you'll be able to find them anywhere online.
---
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
Loving the #2 this year; Lbp2, Conduit2, Deadspace2!
#3Kirby_Pwns_All(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2011 4:03:04 PM
Yeah, you're probably right. The art book is cool and all, but for that and a case that looks hardly any different, it's not worth it... Guess I'll wait until release and just buy it at the store then.
#4youreviltwin666Posted 1/8/2011 11:22:40 PM
I payed the extra 15$, I didn't think twice.I love the conduit, the second ones going to be way better.

---
Hobo see you first, Hobo eat you first.