Proof Team Invasion will be online.

#1VermineaterPosted 1/10/2011 7:11:00 PM
http://www.sega.com/games/conduit-2/

• TEAM INVASION MODE -- New co-op mode where up to four player players battle side-by-side against waves of enemies. Fight online over the Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection or on the same console via splitscreen mode.

<_< Granted, that hasn't been updated in forever. :P
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
#2RyokoWinsPosted 1/10/2011 7:19:40 PM
So...you disproved your own proof. I would sincerely love to believe you, but we just have to accept the fact that it's split screen only.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#3Vermineater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2011 7:24:23 PM

So...you disproved your own proof. I would sincerely love to believe you, but we just have to accept the fact that it's split screen only.

I honestly don't mind either way. :D
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
#4The_ShaderPosted 1/11/2011 10:07:41 AM
^ You already knew that the website hasnt been updated in forever... and you honestly dont care either way if its online or not.

Why did you make this topic at all????
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/11/2011 2:03:14 PM
To make you suffer.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#6SupahShnipaPosted 1/11/2011 3:28:56 PM
To make you suffer.

If there was a Karma system on this forum, It would give you +K.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#7TottentanzPosted 1/12/2011 11:24:26 AM
I have been tracking this board for months and have recently read that some people are under the belief that "Invasion Mode" is local only, and the only proof given is only passive mentioning of a podcast interview and at least one claim that there was an e-mail response from someone from HVS.

I have scanned the web and even listened to the most recent podcast interview that I could find, Conduit Portal Podcast Episode 7; Parts 1-4) and found no conclusive evidence supporting that this mode would not be offered on-line. In fact, in the podcast the only things they really said they were thinking about but could not pull off was on-line split screen, the party system, and an option for multiple teams.

In fact, the greatest evidence to the existence of on-line "Invasion Mode" is that stores offering Duit2 are advertising the on-line and off-line aspect of that mode. Legally, they could not advertise something that did not exist otherwise they would be liable for false advertisement.
#8ddd87Posted 1/12/2011 11:32:18 AM
And the info in the Nintendo Channel says this game supports wiispeak... Outdated information is not enough evidence.

Now, apparently there is a recent quote from Tony in the portal saying they would have to delay the game to include online invasion. Is there a link of this?
#9SmallerRidleyPosted 1/12/2011 11:55:54 AM

In fact, the greatest evidence to the existence of on-line "Invasion Mode" is that stores offering Duit2 are advertising the on-line and off-line aspect of that mode. Legally, they could not advertise something that did not exist otherwise they would be liable for false advertisement.

The game is/was incomplete. They can advertise anything they want under the guise that they're trying to do it.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#10Brownprouder23Posted 1/12/2011 12:20:59 PM
Well, the confusion is back. I don't what to believe about this subject anymore.