Meanest thing you've done? ;>_>

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Meanest thing you've done? ;>_>
6 years ago#1
On TCon. Camped next to a Drudge cache on Infirmary. Clogged the enemy halls with Radiation grenades and got like 10 kills. Built a wall so no one could get through...my teammates did the same...The enemies just kept coming through...
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
Goldeneye 007: 4283 9757 4557 [C4]Tasi
6 years ago#2
Tasi, that's bad, dood. ):<

On streets, stuck in human ammo box room (you know the one), spamming grenades and rockets. I occaisionally moved to kill anyone going up the steps, with decent success. I hated wall glitchers, though.
VE - Sirkukuking is the greatest poser alive - Nightmaker80
Now Playing: Magic the Gathering
6 years ago#3
This occurred in the Streets, I went on a killing spree using only rad grenades. What I mean is, I would bum rush someone and slap a rad grenade on them and then just move on to the next room on to the next target while the last one was still in the thralls of dying. I did this over and over again, not standing still not presenting a target other than a glowing orb being tossed the way of the new victim.

It may not seem mean to some people, but there seems to be a level of torture inherent in those grenades because you do not die instantly; you just get to watch your character die slowly with that radiation dot ticking away.
6 years ago#4
Most of you have probably already done this, I had codes on for infinite grenades and I kept flash bombing my teammates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gp8n5smFU&feature=related
The Best sig ever made
6 years ago#5
Ran into the enemy base and kept suicide killing people with rockets. They were camping there though, so they kind of deserved it. I don't know if that's actually that mean... Lol.
6 years ago#6
Focused all my attention on those solely intent on glitching their weapons, and annihilated them, and kept them from ever getting near a ammo cache ever again throughout the match.

Rage quits. i've caused many. witnessed many. and was the cause of many.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
6 years ago#7

may not be mean, but i got the game winning kill at the last possible second that tied the score. and it was a melle kill against a guy with a shotgun as he was aiming it at me.

6 years ago#8
Turned off my power and reseted the match. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gp8n5smFU&feature=related
The Best sig ever made
6 years ago#9
Stalker:
Always attacked a particular player, -1,000
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Meanest thing you've done? ;>_>

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived