Meanest thing you've done? ;>_>

#1ocarinaoftasiPosted 1/14/2011 2:46:42 PM
On TCon. Camped next to a Drudge cache on Infirmary. Clogged the enemy halls with Radiation grenades and got like 10 kills. Built a wall so no one could get through...my teammates did the same...The enemies just kept coming through...
---
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
Goldeneye 007: 4283 9757 4557 [C4]Tasi
#2VermineaterPosted 1/14/2011 3:26:48 PM
Tasi, that's bad, dood. ):<

On streets, stuck in human ammo box room (you know the one), spamming grenades and rockets. I occaisionally moved to kill anyone going up the steps, with decent success. I hated wall glitchers, though.
---
VE - Sirkukuking is the greatest poser alive - Nightmaker80
Now Playing: Magic the Gathering
#3TottentanzPosted 1/14/2011 4:04:35 PM
This occurred in the Streets, I went on a killing spree using only rad grenades. What I mean is, I would bum rush someone and slap a rad grenade on them and then just move on to the next room on to the next target while the last one was still in the thralls of dying. I did this over and over again, not standing still not presenting a target other than a glowing orb being tossed the way of the new victim.

It may not seem mean to some people, but there seems to be a level of torture inherent in those grenades because you do not die instantly; you just get to watch your character die slowly with that radiation dot ticking away.
#4ZenoExpert25Posted 1/14/2011 4:16:58 PM
Most of you have probably already done this, I had codes on for infinite grenades and I kept flash bombing my teammates.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gp8n5smFU&feature=related
The Best sig ever made
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/14/2011 4:49:25 PM
Ran into the enemy base and kept suicide killing people with rockets. They were camping there though, so they kind of deserved it. I don't know if that's actually that mean... Lol.
#6The_ShaderPosted 1/14/2011 7:28:21 PM
Focused all my attention on those solely intent on glitching their weapons, and annihilated them, and kept them from ever getting near a ammo cache ever again throughout the match.

Rage quits. i've caused many. witnessed many. and was the cause of many.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#7Neo-ganonPosted 1/14/2011 8:50:54 PM

may not be mean, but i got the game winning kill at the last possible second that tied the score. and it was a melle kill against a guy with a shotgun as he was aiming it at me.

#8ZenoExpert25Posted 1/16/2011 2:39:43 PM
Turned off my power and reseted the match. LOL
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gp8n5smFU&feature=related
The Best sig ever made
#9CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/16/2011 11:15:47 PM
Stalker:
Always attacked a particular player, -1,000