ASE Deathball (Football with guns) thoughts:

#1TottentanzPosted 1/15/2011 7:51:42 PM
I wonder if they are going to keep up with modding your colors with red or blue in multi-player since they are putting so much focus on letting us choose our look and color schemes?

Also, being that its a team sport and the headbanger headset will give the game a more personal in your face feel of whats going down, will teams be able to collaborate and choose their skins?

This would allow real team matches like aliens vs suites, mib vs security, or what ever combo you can choose. I believe they mentioned at least 4 options for skins that you can choose with each having their own special armor load outs. I even recall some interesting looking armor that an alien character was wearing in one of the pvp demos.

Anyway, I am just putting this out there as a potential idea for some team collaboration ideas.
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 1/15/2011 7:57:21 PM
You'll be able to choose your model and armor pieces, but they'll be tinted your team colors.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3Aile_WingPosted 1/15/2011 10:37:09 PM
I assume that, like the first game, the primary armor color will be changed to red or blue and the secondary color will remain what the player choose it to be.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#4Simok123Posted 1/15/2011 10:51:14 PM
ive wondered that too...
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
#5The_ShaderPosted 1/16/2011 1:59:06 AM
Theres 5 skins. Human, Trust, Drudge, Atlantis Robot Thing, and a second alien type (Most likely annunnaki).

With customization on our armors, i think thats fine now that we are given blue or red colors. Personal colors were great, and now that we can customize the armor, its perfect.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#6Tottentanz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2011 10:01:58 AM
I guess what I was kind of scratching at was making the teams more tangible beyond just the good ol' red n' blue.

With the potential that the headset provides in communication along with varied skins, we can take the game to a new level by dressing the part of your team to boot.

Maybe in Duit3/TCon3 they should include a team voting system to decide what skin your team will be wearing in the match. From an outside perspective beyond the red and blue conflict imagine watching a grudge match between drudge and the new aliens or maybe the trust and the drudge.

I am just looking at a simple game dealing with the ASE where you can pass it to fellow players and run it in for a score as what it could be, another reason that this game will be on the tongue of players across the boards.

I understand that most of us are familiar with the term horde mode and what game that it refers to on top of the fact that it was the game that made that mode so much fun. We have invasion mode.

We now also have a potential game within a game where we can put a real spirit into it making a sports game in a fps, seems like a plot from a bad 70's movie I understand.
#7LilroscoPosted 1/17/2011 6:51:14 PM
I assume that, like the first game, the primary armor color will be changed to red or blue and the secondary color will remain what the player choose it to be.

I'm assuming it will be this as well.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.