did they talk about the controls?

#1Neo-ganonPosted 1/16/2011 8:02:44 PM

I havent been to these boards in a while. did they say anything on the improved controls? i know things would have to change with the inclusion of alt-fire and iron-sight aiming. im assuming its gonna be like black-ops on the wii maybe?

#2The_ShaderPosted 1/16/2011 8:08:28 PM
http://gamexplain.com/article-260-1283720028-pax-2010-conduit-2-classic-controller-hands-on.html

Enjoy... then...

/topic
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 1/16/2011 8:27:50 PM
I hope people aren't still under the impression that alt-fire and ADS are different things.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4The_ShaderPosted 1/16/2011 8:30:17 PM
^ You'd think they'd realize that 'alternative fire' could very well mean 'alternative means of firing the weapon.'

Honestly.. i figured this out a day after learning of a so called Alt-Fire.
---
#5Icuras08Posted 1/16/2011 8:38:31 PM
Anyone else compare The Conduit's motion controls with Goldeneye's? Conduit's somehow feels much more fluid for some reason.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#6Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2011 8:40:08 PM

i dont want to see the controls for the CC, i mean i want to see them for the wii-mote/nunchuck

#7The_ShaderPosted 1/16/2011 8:47:15 PM
They'll be the same as they were in The Conduit, except 'zoom' would be 'aim' now. And even if you are talking about the Wiimote+Nunchucks, you should know by now that they are exceedingly customizable. With Motion+ added to the mix so pointing controls are insanely precise off screen now.
---
#8Phasmatis92Posted 1/16/2011 9:00:07 PM
"Anyone else compare The Conduit's motion controls with Goldeneye's? Conduit's somehow feels much more fluid for some reason."

This is largely due to Conduit's smoother framerate, I believe. When the fps dropped below 30, as it often did in GE when things got busy, the pointer became choppy as well.
#9CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/17/2011 12:33:42 AM
I REALLY hope the shotty gets a real alt, because.... ADS arn't really necessary here.

It should be a delayed double barrel shot.
#10elheberPosted 1/17/2011 3:13:09 AM
With Motion+ added to the mix so pointing controls are insanely precise off screen now.

This is what I'm most excited about. You could potentially have the whole screen be the dead-zone, and off-screen be the turning.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.