Conspiracy time: Illuminati or Freemasons?

#1TottentanzPosted 1/17/2011 11:32:30 AM
If you happen to look up the Hiphopgamer and find his interview with a member of High Voltage Software, you would find that the interview brings to light a possible connection to the Illuminati; however, that was not fully confirmed by the person from HVS.

In fact, he tipped his hat to the idea but did not confirm what the group was actually called. Thus, it brings me to the question of which group could it be, the Illuminati or the Freemasons?

Both groups have similar imagery that you can find if you google it, but only one of the groups has fact in our history and not fiction.

Many members of the Founding Fathers of America were members of the Freemasons which explain much of the imagery that was printed on our money and adorns our buildings especially in DC. If you are not a reader then I will just point you to the National Treasure movies and be done with that reference.

The Illuminati come off like a shadow organization that can be seen in the Davinci Code and Tomb Raider movies and lets be done with that reference.

Both groups have references to the all seeing eye which is even on our currency and a reference to a god or perhaps a supreme being of sorts, arguable in either case.

Anyway, my thoughts shall stop short because one should never divulge too much, whats the fun in that?

I will bring up that a mystery clip of the leader of the Trust did mention he has been on our planet working on something for 240 years which is oddly close to how long we have been a country and all.

So, lets talk conspiracy of the Conduit variety.
#2donkeypunch1116Posted 1/17/2011 1:12:29 PM
lol has anyone ever been to a freemasons meeting? wth do they talk about?! ive met a couple of people that have supposedly been to meetings, but will never say what goes on at them (well, except for one guy who jokingly said that they make you wear a blindfold, get on your knees, and open your mouth lol)

anyway, anybody know?

---
PUNCHOUT1116: currently playing goldeneye and black ops
#3Tottentanz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2011 1:30:57 PM
A friend of mine is a Freemason, he took a peek on-line to check out the realism of some of the ceremony posts on various sights; he was quite made that a lot of their "secret" ceremonies can be seen by the world with a click of the mouse.

I suppose the comical thing about it is that he joined at the tender age of 34 and is probably the youngest member of his group.

"Come one now, clear out the Bingo center, it is time for the Freemasons to have their little shindig."
#4LigersRulePosted 1/17/2011 1:40:46 PM
I will bring up that a mystery clip of the leader of the Trust did mention he has been on our planet working on something for 240 years which is oddly close to how long we have been a country and all.

And what was his name again? I'm surprised you didn't bring that up.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin