small new preview/feature...

#11CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/17/2011 6:48:11 PM
Oh, I'm just trying to give people a hard time.
#12Phasmatis92Posted 1/17/2011 7:45:18 PM
Better intentionally cheesy than unintentionally I guess, and I was especially pleased to hear so much praise for the level design, one of the 1st games biggest shortcomings.
#13Icuras08Posted 1/17/2011 8:39:27 PM
Comedy is the heart and action is the soul.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#14The_ShaderPosted 1/17/2011 9:05:11 PM
Damnit... just cheesy one-liners? ... Here i was hoping some 'awesome' would be in some of the ones HVS would write for the game.

Well, glad to hear nothing but praise from a hands on. Very nice, Kid Icarus: Uprising isnt getting any that, seeing as how the controls for the game are **** or something like that.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#15VermineaterPosted 1/17/2011 9:08:27 PM
I'm picturing Evil Dead-esque stuff: First one was unintentionally cheesy, second one rolls with it. Hopefully the conspiracy themes still run deep.
---
VE - Sirkukuking is the greatest poser alive - Nightmaker80
Now Playing: Magic the Gathering
#16Icuras08Posted 1/17/2011 9:42:21 PM
The aforementioned evolution of enemy behaviour is a great boon, but aiming also feels sharper, to the point that I didn't even consider using the available lock-on option once

The Conduit's aiming was great, while Goldeneye's choppy aiming made me really mad. That fact that Conduit 2's aiming is sharper than Conduit 1 makes me smile.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#17Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/18/2011 7:22:04 AM
and I was especially pleased to hear so much praise for the level design, one of the 1st games biggest shortcomings. Me too. It seemed to me that every review, even the fairly positive ones, mentioned this as an area that needed improvement. I'm looking forward to the multiple path thing they have going on, gives you a chance to explore a little and play the game your way (kind of), instead of being forced through a linear path that's just one corridor after another.