Bad news...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Bad news...
6 years ago#1

18th March - Europe

17th March - Aus

http://blogs.sega.com/europe/2011/01/18/conduit-2-weapons-trailer-release-date-confirmed/

Grr :cry:

6 years ago#2
And now March 22 for US I believe according to IGN.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
6 years ago#3
Good now they have more time to work on it.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
Goldeneye FC: 230430667242 Name: U-Virus
6 years ago#4
I am all right with this.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
6 years ago#5
I am all right with this as well. I won't have the proper funds to buy it until late March anyway.
*unzips pants*
6 years ago#6
That probably means a no buy for me... i loved conduit, but if im going to get a 3ds id rather get games for that
i was going to get it- o well... see what happens
i might get it later used or something
6 years ago#7
If it is delayed in ALL regions, then that could mean online invasion and better polish.
Those are good news for me
6 years ago#8
On the plus side, this means they put of localization for too long because they were working on something else.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
6 years ago#9
If it is delayed in ALL regions, then that could mean online invasion and better polish.
Those are good news for me

I really hope that this is the reason why it is being delayed...again.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Bad news...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived