another delay :(

#11ChangliniPosted 1/18/2011 4:25:26 PM
I'm most likely not going to be able to either enjoy the game or actually play it if it gets another delay putting it at least one month before June or in summer.

Hopefully that does not happen, even though I'm just one consumer.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#12TottentanzPosted 1/18/2011 4:55:49 PM
As long as we are speculating on the cause of the delay:

Maybe they listened and are stripping the dialogue from the game and going back to the original voice actors, since the only reason they switched was a scheduling conflict.

Shrek originally was finished with a regular voice but Michael Meyers playing around with a scottish accent inspired them to redub the whole movie over with his scottish accent for Shrek.

Beyond a bit more of a polish I cannot even fathom any other reason they would delay it.
#1314monkeyPosted 1/18/2011 5:09:08 PM

Simok123 posted...
Look it! :http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/709814/Conduit-2-Release-Date-Announced.html

MARCH 22! ALMOST TO THEY DAY THE GAME WAS CONFIRMED!
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!

this better be the last time i can't wait longer than that

#14SmallerRidleyPosted 1/18/2011 5:15:38 PM
Why did you quote the OP? It's never necessary to quote the OP, especially with gamespot's god awful quoting.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#15brainfreeze10Posted 1/18/2011 5:33:14 PM
I'm actually happy about it, i need more time to play Goldeneye before this comes out! lol, Remember the drought of FPS games on Wii last year? Now we've gotten 4 great ones, 3 exclusives, in one year. Nintendo still cares about us, I had faith!
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
FC- Goldeneye: 4484-5080-7080