Back in the top 10.

#1CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 1/19/2011 1:36:36 AM
Think we can hold it till launch?

We should try.
Of course a REAL trailer would help, like a TVspot.
Or if the previews started to come in.

Or if Tony came back!
He HAS to be done with animations by now! I bet they have him on a vow of silence until launch or something.
Either that or he spends all his time playing it, honing his skills so he can destroy everyone he agreed to add to his friends list.
hahaha, Yeah. You suckers are toast.
#2Phasmatis92Posted 1/19/2011 1:51:10 AM
Why the heck ppl are talking so much about Skyward Sword when there's been no new info/footage/amnything really in months?

And Metroid Other M has been out for like 6 months now, you'd think ppl would be over it by now.

Wii top 10 perplexes me.
#3ChangliniPosted 1/19/2011 4:04:04 AM
Um.. didn't you see him post a message in of the daily weapon show threads?
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#4tconslayerPosted 1/19/2011 4:59:22 AM

The reason legend of zelda skyward sword gets so much attention, is because there are many other zelda games. Conduit 2 has one game that got talked about badly.

#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/19/2011 8:11:11 AM
Zelda is Zelda. I think that's reason enough for people to get hyped, regardless of the latest videos being from around last August. I bet we'll stay in the top 10 for a bit, then if no new info gets released for a while, we'll drop out, only to skyrocket to the top 5 of 3 (maybe even =O number 1) when the reviews start hitting and the game is released. Then with all the clan recruiting, personal reviews, pros and cons lists, etc, we'll probably slowly coast back down, but stay in the top 10 for about another 2 weeks.
#6CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2011 10:53:56 AM
You'll have to excuses me if I haven't read every single post on the board.
But yes, I was aware of Tony posting on a weapon thread.

He hasn't been posting regularly, so he's not really back in the sense that I meant.
#7SmallerRidleyPosted 1/19/2011 11:29:28 AM
He reads topics that might be of interest to him, I'm sure.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#8Brownprouder23Posted 1/19/2011 1:15:53 PM
I don't care about Zelda Or Metroid. Sorry.
#9XinSonPosted 1/19/2011 1:36:39 PM
Dude, Zelda Skyward sword has been on the top 10 since we got ONE leaked picture of it since 2009. A board for it shouldn't of even been created for it since it wasn't officially announced. Now is different, we got a few demo gameplay videos and nothing else much...

Basicly what the other guys said. the name zelda is enough to hype people.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hgh84l.jpg