Can Someone Please Tell Me If this Game Is Going To Be Compatible With the CCP??

#1KG-GFDPosted 1/21/2011 12:19:41 PM
i hate using wii remotes and nunchucks i play black ops non stop with a CCP and the wii is the only console i have and i wouldnt mind shelling out 50 bones for this game if i can play it with my controller
#2shotokanjavPosted 1/21/2011 12:22:58 PM
Yes it is compatible, but the wii remote is superior. If you go online when this comes out, I guarantee you'll get creamed by wii remote using Conduit veterans.
---
PS3: Third-Drifter
Wii PES 2011: 4040 2669 3725
#3ddd87Posted 1/21/2011 12:27:23 PM
Yep

Off topic: Im starting to think that a quick fact topic is necessary here
#4Fanch234Posted 1/21/2011 12:39:43 PM
Lets be fair, at first you might get creamed, but once typical players get the game you'll do fine. I use classic controller pro for both black ops and goldeneye and do very well with it. especially on Goldeneye, I'm the best player on my team more times than not.
---
cool beans
call of duty BO FC: 2273-9216-9911
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 1/21/2011 1:15:02 PM
Is it time for Flame to reformat his sticky?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6ddd87Posted 1/21/2011 1:23:02 PM
^ I think so, next week would be great with so many previews/events coming
#7Ryan SiPosted 1/21/2011 6:38:13 PM
The Wii Remote is a little bit quicker and more accurate than the CC/P, but it's not a rare occurrence for someone to become very good w/ a CC/P and wipe the floor w/ someone using a Wii Remote.

How good you are depends on a number of factors, not just "oh im using a wii remote so i will automatically win, yayyy i got mail yay." Some people on here think like that. I whip people all the time in GoldenEye Wii using a CCP.
#8TottentanzPosted 1/21/2011 6:53:13 PM
I own and play MH3 and must admit CCP is awesome for the blades, but the gunner would have been unbeatable if they would have perfected the wiimote and nunchuck more and made it more like a fps.

Imagine fps MH on the Wii streaming through your ammo while ducking and rolling around a dragon.
#9The_ShaderPosted 1/22/2011 12:54:42 AM
^ Not as fun as shooting in third person.

That, and how are you supposed to measure the proper distance between the monsters attack and your body in order to evade at the right time? First person is for sniping specific body parts of monsters, its not a way to play the game in its entirety.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#10Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 1/22/2011 1:19:14 AM
The Wii Remote is a little bit quicker and more accurate than the CC/P, but it's not a rare occurrence for someone to become very good w/ a CC/P and wipe the floor w/ someone using a Wii Remote.

How good you are depends on a number of factors, not just "oh im using a wii remote so i will automatically win, yayyy i got mail yay." Some people on here think like that. I whip people all the time in GoldenEye Wii using a CCP.

Obviously I can't speak for everyone else, but I know I'm gonna get my ass kicked either way XD